Official Level Design Contest: May/June

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of hours ago, I just submitted one single player map and two match maps. I hope you guys like them when you see them...

Allright, my first released map is now also my first contest entry. Hope you guys enjoy it, and if you hate it make sure to tell me why. :)

FoxBlitzz said:
GCFreak said:
EDIT: What's Uber?

Uber means totally awesome. For example, the Uber Pea is a pea that is, well, awesome.

My level is awesome? Hooray!

EDIT: Hey!!! Wait a minute! SRB2 saved as SRB200000.png?

Didn't read the new changes, Callum?
I wrote the new PNG code, PCX and TGA saving code was a hack!
Note: SRB20000.png, you added 1 too many zeros

No, I didn't. Well it saves me the time of converting the images, thank you!

EDIT: KingofFlames, you are going to have some competition in this competition. I have started working more and more on UCZ:

What the hell is the Space Colony ARK doing here?:
srb200020cs.png

Just for lighting and Decoration:
srb200034kt.png

Watch your step, Sonic!:
srb200045we.png

This teleporter leads to an incomplete part of the castle:
srb200059rs.png

When it's done, I'll submit it. We'll see who's zone is better, eh?

Draykon said:
Allright, my first released map is now also my first contest entry. Hope you guys enjoy it, and if you hate it make sure to tell me why. :)
Same thing for me.

GCFreak said:
Thanks alot KoF, well your Angelic Dreams Zone is coming together very nicely aswell. :)
If you read the chaosworld topic, it's gonna turn out to be an unlockable in my mappack, and thanks for the comment.

Thanks alot for the praise, Shuffle. I just have no idea how to make a Respawning Crumbling Block Translucent. It always comes out Opaque. Oh well.

Last time someone resent something, it never came through. :P What would he have to do to make sure it got noticed?

JJames19119 said:
Last time someone resent something, it never came through. :P What would he have to do to make sure it got noticed?
Well, in the fixed version I sent him, I still gave it the required subject for submissions, and tried to make it very official sounding.

Man, it's been a LONG time since I've entered a contest. Anyways, map sent in.
Omgpreview:
gfz16yw.jpg

Look familiar?
(Yes, I know it's terrible quality.. I wanted to lag up the boards as little as possible ;P)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back