Have you?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now I am typing this using my Wii, It's harder to use than a normal internet browser,

I am wondering if anybody used a Wii to go online and post/e-mail anybody before?

(I am trying to keep my sentences short, it is hard to wright big posts using a Wii)

Because the biggest part of the community has a Wii, including me.

I sometimes wish I had a Xbox360, though. The Wii doesn't have any top-game so far, except for Twilight Princess, which you can also get for gamecube. With a 360, I could have the Sonic the hedgehog game. That would be totally awesome. From what I've already played to all of Sonic's episodes, some of Shadow's, and one of Silver, I'm totally wanting it. Why Sonic and the Secret Rings, SEGA? Why not just a port with a better camera and a few extra town stages?

(Off-topic)

Super mystic sonic said:
With a 360, I could have the Sonic the hedgehog game. That would be totally awesome.

Yeah, my cousin had the Sonic The Hedgehog game for 360, he let me play it, it was awesome....but then I bought the game and it was fun at first, but then after a couple days, I started to see the bugs, I was so disappointed, it made me want to cry, the next gen wads were much better than the actual game. :cry: even if you have the system, I suggest not to buy it........

Super mystic sonic said:
The Wii doesn't have any top-game so far, except for Twilight Princess

I find Twilight Princess boring. Super Paper Mario was pretty good, though.

Super mystic sonic said:
Why Sonic and the Secret Rings, SEGA? Why not just a port with a better camera and a few extra town stages?
Uh, what's wrong with SatSR? SatSR is an amazing game.
I'm getting sick of people saying Wii has no games. There's Wario Ware, Super Paper Mario, SatSR, SSX Blur. All of which are Wii-exclusive.

Lucky bastards. Super Paper Mario is not here yet. SatSR is just too short. Surely, 100 levels....yeah right. Most of the time they just took a part of a level and edited it, sometimes even just putting some new enemies there. The thing that's always been bugging me in the newer Sonic games. MISSIONS. Just run to the damn goal as fast as you can without any rules. Seriously, not attacking enemies or not collecting pearls is just dumb. 6 real levels, 14 shorter-but-decent levels that sometimes get ruined by the fact you can't murder enemies or have to search for eggs. Don't get me wrong, Sonic and the Secret Rings is PURE fun in the goal levels, and all those new abilities are only more fun, but they can never be used to the fullest to the lack of good levels.

Wario Ware is fun for a while, but is finished too quick, and has bad replay-ability without any friends. SSX Blur ain't here either. Virtual Console has quite a few top-games, but I already have most of them on my original console.

Yeah, my cousin had the Sonic The Hedgehog game for 360, he let me play it, it was awesome....but then I bought the game and it was fun at first, but then after a couple days, I started to see the bugs, I was so disappointed, it made me want to cry, the next gen wads were much better than the actual game. even if you have the system, I suggest not to buy it........

Always the problems with the bugs....I'd say, use them to your advantage, and lenghten the periode of fun with them. Running of the building with Tails in SADX? What'ya mean a bad thing? Always have to see it from the bad side? Go explore the place as Tails, see what you can do. If it wasn't for the bugs, I'd be playing SADX for about half the time. I also hardly saw any camera problems in Sonic next gen. Only 1 so far. And that was that the camera got stuck behind the door and I couldn't see anything.

If you're working for a game-magazine, then you should look carefully at both the bad and the good points out of a game. But if not, you should just take the best out of a game and see it all from the positive side. You'll have a lot fun in games such as Sonic2K6 if you just do that. "Teh ol' Sonic games never had camera problems!" Well, I'd get angry if a 2D game had camera problems. Only viewing from 1 angle, and still getting problems?

I have yet to even get my Wii online. My Dad's ISP (Comcast) turns out to be practically the only one Nintendo is having issues with, and while Nintendo's doing everything they can to help, Comcast is showing no desire to fix things.

Super mystic sonic said:
Lucky bastards. Super Paper Mario is not here yet. SatSR is just too short. Surely, 100 levels....yeah right. Most of the time they just took a part of a level and edited it, sometimes even just putting some new enemies there. The thing that's always been bugging me in the newer Sonic games. MISSIONS. Just run to the damn goal as fast as you can without any rules.
Missions are the new acts, man. There's usually at LEAST 4 different variations of the level before they start reusing them. I really don't see it as a problem to use the same theme a few times.

@Arrow, I have comcast, and my Wii works just fine online.

Shuffle said:
Super mystic sonic said:
Why Sonic and the Secret Rings, SEGA? Why not just a port with a better camera and a few extra town stages?
Uh, what's wrong with SatSR? SatSR is an amazing game.
I'm getting sick of people saying Wii has no games. There's Wario Ware, Super Paper Mario, SatSR, SSX Blur. All of which are Wii-exclusive.

QUOTED FOR TRUTH, QUOTED FOR TRUTH, QUOTED FOR TRUTH

Really, all that along with Twilight Princess and a couple other games and you basically got yourself a recipe for a win sandwich. Nintendo seems to have killer apps across the whole damn board. Not that I'm saying the Wii is "oMgloL it rawkz ps33 sux" or anything but the games are by far one of Nintendo's BIGGEST pluses and has been every since the NES.

Arrow said:
I have yet to even get my Wii online. My Dad's ISP (Comcast) turns out to be practically the only one Nintendo is having issues with, and while Nintendo's doing everything they can to help, Comcast is showing no desire to fix things.

how so? connecting the Wii to the cable modem over ethernet, or on wireless, I'm on Comcast also, and my Wii works fine over the internet

Logan_GBA said:
Arrow said:

how so? connecting the Wii to the cable modem over ethernet, or on wireless, I'm on Comcast also, and my Wii works fine over the internet

Perhaps it might be area-specific issues.

The Yellow Blue Dude said:
I have never used a wii (as I hate them) but I have used my PSP to type posts, and I am sure it is just as difficult...
Yeah, I have also typed many posts on a PSP.

Shuffle said:
Missions are the new acts, man. There's usually at LEAST 4 different variations of the level before they start reusing them. I really don't see it as a problem to use the same theme a few times.

Its the missions that can ruin the variations. Okay, so we have a new variation, but its a "kill teh enemies" level or a "don't use <important action/item> level. How to just play it for fun? The "don't get defeated" type levels are the only fun variation addons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back