Dublin the Fox

Status
Not open for further replies.

DX

Dooms day is comming...
as some of you may have heard, I've FINALY decided to make a fan character! He is my current avatar, but i'll post a link to how he looks like (specal thanks to GTF aka Ground the fox):
dublinthefox.png

That's how he looks like. If you've been been on my server (DX dedicated) you would if head me request for a name. Well, I've finaly made a name for him! I've decided to call him Dublin the fox! I have a Bio. ready for him and here it is!

Dublin is a 3 tailed fox. Some people sometimes mistook him for Tails. Unlike Tails, Dublin tends to be a bit impatient and loves to jump into the action. He has a good skill with guns, but isn’t too bad in hand to hand either. He’s a bit of a bad *** like Shadow, but does have a funny side and can be the comedian in a group. Dublin knows the difference between a tough chance to win, and an idiot’s mission. He also has an omega marking on his right arm, which seems to be a birthmark, but evidence on if it’s really a birthmark remains at large. Some people tend to think that Dublin is a relative of tails, but another rumor floating around may say otherwise. That rumor states that tails isn’t a fox, but rather a squirrel, but that has yet to be proven true or false. Dublin is also older then Tails, being at the age of 12. Dublin isn’t easily fooled, and always go for the fat egg (AKA Dr.Eggman), and loves fire his gun at his floating chair, that is, if he has one. Dublin is a bit faster than Knuckles, but not as fast as Sonic, almost as fast as Blaze, if you may. Dublin tends to spend his spare time hanging with his friends, running, or working on his aim.

Edit: oops, forgot to change it around abit. i forgot to delete some of the stuff that i sware i removed form my word....

Last edited:
FOX FANCHARACTER + MORE THAN ONE TAIL + ASSOCIATION WITH MORE THAN ONE SONIC CHARACTER = BAD

It's not the worst I've ever seen, but does he really need to both be a Tails recolor AND be a Shadow knock-off?

K, he'd need alot more muscular endurance and lung capacity if he had 3 tails for flying instead of 2.

Fancharacters are generally looked down upon by the community here, mainly because the vast majority are recolors, simple edits, and just plain unoriginal with rather generic backgrounds and looks. Not that there aren't exceptions, but this sure ain't one of them. I'm sorry, but this isn't exactly the place to post your fancharacter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back