This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Status
Not open for further replies.
339k3rm.png

What's going on here

2ro3xo8.png

What's going on here

2liv875.png

I would say to add this into the next release of SRB2, but it's CLEARLY out of style compared to the official Sonic and Tails (a la not pixely and old). But maybe you'll end up making a Sonic and Tails too.

Anyways, I think this looks really good, aside from the awkward life icon. You need to change it. I think you should make it a close up of Knuckles' face instead of his head.

Good luck with that, you'll have to rewrite various parts of SRB2's source code for that. ;) SSN's activity extends all over SRB2.

Well fine, but I meant in terms of sprites. Because I'd imagine that if MotorRoach also revamped Sonic and Tails, that all of his revamps would get put in the game. It would be rather silly for them NOT to be put in!

Well fine, but I meant in terms of sprites. Because I'd imagine that if MotorRoach also revamped Sonic and Tails, that all of his revamps would get put in the game. It would be rather silly for them NOT to be put in!

Nonsense. Everybody knows they need to be more pixelated in a grey colour on the outlines and on random areas at the back and front.

SSN couldn't have done it any better himself.

literally.

Nonsense. Everybody knows they need to be more pixelated in a grey colour on the outlines and on random areas at the back and front.

Jokes aside, totally not true. The only unfitting one in 2.1 is actually Sonic himself now that this exists, considering they glossed over Tails' sprites and fixed all of his random pixel issues, making him look a whole lot cleaner.

Makes a lot more sense than Sonic's run, and fits him. It's also not an edit of Sonic this time in the first place.

Also, I really like how you're not afraid to show Knuckles' skull, like the older games did. They're not static and constantly pointing almost directly downward constantly. The dreads, I mean.

Last edited:
Looks unique to other Knuckles wads, and I like the running frame, reminds me of how he ran in Sonic & Knuckles.

Sonic and Knuckles ran no different from each other in Sonic 3 & Knuckles. This is actually just his Chaotix run.

I just played Knuckles Chaotix and Sonic 3 side by and I see the difference, and agree with the fact that he does indeed run more-so like he did in the Chaotix than he did from S3&K.

But anyway nice sprites MotorRoach, keep up the good work. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back