This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Status
Not open for further replies.
vevqs9.png

Also, I'll be away for the weekend. There'll be more Knuckles when I come back.

The amount of raw Knuckles that has been displayed is jaw-dropping. You've completely outclassed K.T.E by miles. I remember being astounded by K.T.E when it was released a while ago and here you are, blessing us with even more Knuckles goodness that was previously thought impossible. The amount of improvement is amazing and I can't wait to see the final results. Keep at it.

I was really never astounded by Chrispy's work, even at release. It was really only a breather from 1.09.4's notoriously ugly Knuckles prerender.

Looks a ton more accurate, as gliding for him should be. In Sonic 3 it always looked like he parachuted his dreads out to trap air underneath, while in SRB2 he kinda just... supermans it.

I have one minor criticism. In the one shot where knuckles is climbing, I don't think I would like to see him upside down like that. I just think it looks a bit unnatural. (but then again, we are talking about a bright red anthropomorphic echidna)

It also kinda looks like he is walking, but maybe it looks a bit different in motion.

I don't know if you're joking or not, but reverse gravity in Egg Rock Zone is nothing new.

33a3u51.png

Another new is that Knuckles is nearly completed. He'll be released really soon, probably tomorrow, if not today. Before he gets released, I think I'll let you all decide what his skin name will be in the game. I can't just choose the Knuckles name due to there already being a Knuckles in the game, so it has to be something else.

33a3u51.png

Another new is that Knuckles is nearly completed. He'll be released really soon, probably tomorrow, if not today. Before he gets released, I think I'll let you all decide what his skin name will be in the game. I can't just choose the Knuckles name due to there already being a Knuckles in the game, so it has to be something else.

K'nuckles

Also it looks like he has no hands in that screenshots. @-@

Knux?
Kechidna?
KTE?
KnucklesTE maybe?
By the way, this looks absolutely amazing. It fits in the style perfectly, too.

Chuckles.

He keeps on looking more and more awesome each time. I really like the sprite work you have done on your own version of Knuckles.

Perhaps you could make it MR-Knux?
Or maybe S3Knux. I don't know, I guess it's because this reminds me of Sonic 3.
Especially with the chuckling which looks straight out of Sonic 3, except re-drawn.
Well, anyway, I'm looking forward to playing as him!

I thought we already decided it was going to be 'chuckles', you traitor. :(

Oh derp, I thought he made it so he climbed like that when you pressed down on normal gravity.

Ha, I actually thought the same, so you're not alone in your derp.

Also, MotorRoach, I think the spring launch frame is my favorite so far. The shading and lighting angle you used look absolutely beautiful.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back