GraphicX8000v5_5.wad - [Version 5.5 RELEASED!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
To me, the green emerald needs to be a little brighter. It's too dark. But otherwise, it looks pretty good. And the teleporter looks really good, though it could be a smidge darker, but that's just me. Love the super sneakers icon; the shields, in my opinion, need to be a bit shinier, but oh well.

I forgot to add this on, but this is unable to support race for Splitscreen Mutiplayer.

Reason
Upon editting the offsets for RACE1, RACE2, RACE3, and RACEGO, in Mutiplayer they appear off the screen and the Game Crashes.

This is unfixable unless I leave it as default or something.

dokkdd.png

The Race Countdown affects the Splitscreen Race Mode, thus once it appears, the Game Crashes.

wlsyuv.jpg

Down Spikes have been reshaded. (Shading on them is darker, as they are mostly on ceilings.)

2a7anw6.png

Spikes have been reshaded. (Hardly noticeable.)

2zxyx6s.png

Tiny Spikeballs have been changed. (They have rings on them that flash red.)

Last edited:
W-wow.....simply supurb!!

Although I do agree the spacing between the silver border and the ring should remain constant. It looks..kinda paint-i-fied.

Couple more screenshots.

dpa87q.png

New Emblem. (It is green because it is needed for it to switch colors correctly, otherwise it will remain as 1 color.)

2114b29.png

Bubbles got re-shaded. (May look the same, but they aren't.)

Ok, I really don't know which Emblem I should use, so I made another one.

10f2hk1.png

I could just have one as a NiGHTS Wing Logo, and the other as this.

Choose which color for the following. (Red or Blue.)

1. Hidden Emblem
2. NiGHTS Wing Logo

Last edited:
Just thought I should post this.

5z1gtk.png

Changed the Emeralds. (Old ones are at the top, new ones are at the bottom.)

The brightest shade on the red and blue are a bit too bright.

Otherwise, cool. Can't wait for v4.

33z8ns2.png

-----
2iasebq.png

For some odd reason, whenever picking up the Yellow, Purple, Blue, or Red Emeralds in Match/CTF, the game freezes, however I manged to fix this by creating new files for TEMER#, and used those to replace the old ones. (No error message came up ether, it just... freezes and that's about it.)

By the way, is there any way to change the white line going across the screen? (In the 2nd picture, there is a white line that cuts over the Shield Icon, I was wondering if there was a Lump name of that.)

Last edited:
33z8ns2.png

-----
2iasebq.png

For some odd reason, whenever picking up the Yellow, Purple, Blue, or Red Emeralds in Match/CTF, the game freezes, however I manged to fix this by creating new files for TEMER#, and used those to replace the old ones. (No error message came up ether, it just... freezes and that's about it.)

By the way, is there any way to change the white line going across the screen? (In the 2nd picture, there is a white line that cuts over the Shield Icon, I was wondering if there was a Lump name of that.)

I wouldn't think so, since it's most likely not any kind of sprite or image file and instead hardcoded into the game itself.

Also, for the next version, can you make sure the HUD items line up properly when using resolutions other than the green one(s)? I play in 1440x900 and the hud items always end up weirdly spaced.

Also, for the next version, can you make sure the HUD items line up properly when using resolutions other than the green one(s)? I play in 1440x900 and the hud items always end up weirdly spaced.

I honestly don't know how to do that, as most HUD Items are just 1 file, and changing it affects all of the resolutions.

Double post, sorry.

28brzp0.png

Made the Invisibility Sparks less blending.

156tjk7.png

Changed the Goop and Thruster sprites.

2agqc61.png

Changed the Ring Sparks and the Fans.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back