CZ64's Characters Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chao Freak 1 said:
I didn't mean to request. I'm sorry. When I say I want it, normally I mean that it looks extremely cool, unless it's being made. But I would like the GIR on a pig, because it is finished. If anyone has it, can you upload it? Thank you, and I'm sorry again.

I have the whole mod, and I think I still have the RAR file it came in, Im not sure, also, keep requests to PM's

Yeah, I still am. Just slowly, as I'm working on 2 levels for the contest and playing N64 rom games. The ones missing are Waiting, Running, Hurt, Died, and TailsPickup. Right now, I'm working on the running animations, which will have the 'evil' running style, just like the one Sonic has.

Here's the Gliding sprites, animated into a gif that was too big to be an avatar.

vectoravatarqn4.gif

Chaos Zero 64 said:

What a teaser! I hope to see the whole gang in the not too far away future.

Btw, have you ever considered spriting your namesake?

I'll Begin said:
I'm sorry Vector, but the computer room is in another castle.
ALL YOUR COMPUTER ROOM ARE BELONG TO US.
Also, your chars are amazing CZ64.And I am still learning basic recoloring >.>

nitro_the_hedghog said:
  • Looks like Felix the cat found it before Vector.
  • Vector: " D'oh! So that's the computer room.....it looks cramped. "
  • Me( Greg ): " No der, Captain Obvious. Anyhow... how's Vector coming along, CZ64? "
  • Vector: " What? I'm unfinished?! NOOO!!!!!!! "
  • OK.....I'm done with that, now seriously....is Vector done yet?

SONIC'S SENTRY said:
  • OK.....I'm done with that, now seriously....is Vector done yet?

HE OBVIOUSLY ISN'T, IF HE HASN'T BEEN RELEASED. Why can't you people use COMMON SENSE?

I've told everybody in irc who asked me that. Right now, only the hurt sprites are missing, but I took a break from the crock to make Charmy. And even if I finished those hurt sprites, it won't be available until Mystic gets a hold of his FTP.

Charmy, on the other hand, has the standing (obviously), walking, running, 'jumping', flying, tired, and bouncing. I'm working on the hurt sprites right now.

I gave him the nospinjump, but every time I jump in SRB2JTE, all bots disappear, so I took it off. Also, his jumpheight is 92. It used to be 80, but certain levels, like FuriousFox's Waterfall Valley Zone 1, where springs underwater won't shoot you as high. 92 makes sure Charmy lands at the last Sector just barely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back