Who's been to a gaming convention before?

Status
Not open for further replies.

clairebun

Community Noise Maker
Sonic Team Junior
Okay, I had this retarded dream where I was going with a friend to some gaming convention, though it really was just a large house. When we stepped in, we were supposed to grab some huge-ass GBAs out of the closet for us to carry, which I guess were suitcases or something, and we were walking around the house and there was this dark room with music playing, and people were playing their DS's 'n' crap; they probably had a Wii or Gamecube in there, but I never had the chance to go in the room. So, we were walking around around the house, and there were parts of the hallway where the gravity just flipped. I mean, freaking Sonic 3&K Death Egg Zone style flipped, where you're suddenly walking on the ceiling. At those parts, I was cautious to move across the hallway so as not to fall on my head or break a hole through the ceiling or something. I didn't dream long enough to actually get to playing any games, but it was still cool.

So, that momentarily made me feel like going to a gaming convention, though I'll probably never go to one, ever. Anyone ever been to one before? What's it like? :O

I've been to an anime convention, but the two might as well be the same. It kicks ass and is well worth it.

Meh, I've never been to a gaming convention.

Now that I think about it, I probably should never go to one, because I doubt I could handle being around thousands of people like me, at the same time. I might implode. =/

Mostly anyone who has been to a wierd type of convention is probably kinda nerdy: Anime convention, Cartoon convention, Gaming convention, POKEMON CONVENTION eww.....

I only went there when I saw it at the mall, and it was boring, but I got to get a lucario thingy, and animie conventions are kinda nerdy, my freind (rival now) went to one and.... well, lets just say naruto wannabes suck.

Aren't we all some degree of nerdy anyway?

None of us necessarily need to go to a gaming/anime/whatever convention to prove that.

Ill have to agree that Naruto wannabes do suck. Im practically the only one in my school who isnt obsessed with freakin' Naruto. AND probably one of the few here who HATE IT COMPLETELY

Gaming conventions seem too big and confusing for me to bother. I'd rather watch it on TV or something.

Ice said:
Ill have to agree that Naruto wannabes do suck. Im practically the only one in my school who isnt obsessed with freakin' Naruto. AND probably one of the few here who HATE IT COMPLETELY

Good thing that's your opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back