Zelda dungeon map (for Shuffle's Zelda wad).

Will you play this game when it is finished?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyper Tails

Noob2Pro in just 4 years
Wow, first topic in this section...
Right, for those who are helping make the Zelda wad, here is a thread for all your wads or mods. For those who are not helping make the Zelda wad, you can just download the wads/mods and hopefully rate them. So, here is a small map I made myself. I would like some feedback on whether it is good or not.

NOTE: I am working on it, so please do not complain about there being no thok barrier.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/lkmc2b[/url]

my.php

Erm.. what version of the exe is that? >_>
And what is that a screenshot of? All I see is black o.o.

Why didn't you just link from my site instead of reuploading it or something? ;P
Ah well, it doesn't matter.. but what's up with your picture? It's just black.

Look at the computer/laptop screen from above. The lighting is only at 100.

EDIT: Can you give me a link to your site?

I don't have a "site" per se, just a place to upload stuff. Check in the topic in the General Forum.

Shuffle, are you using a CRT monitor with it set on 50% brightness, by any chance? I can see what's in the screenshot just fine. Though it's still too dark for a normal dungeon. That's the kind of thing that should only be used in a boss room before a fight, like in the Great Deku Tree dungeon from OOT.

Nope, an LCD at 59% brightness.
Edit: Upon closer inspection, I can see link and a wall.. but it's VERY hard to see.

Either way, the dungeon sucks. >_>;;

No. Netgames are for playing. IRC is for chatting. Role-Playing in SRB2 netgames is stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back