Shadow the hedgehog WAD Final

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ground The Fox said:
Dr.Pepper said:
I'd rather not bump the topic, but I could use some second opinions on this:
SHADA1-2.png
SHAIA1-3.png

I'm trying to improve Shadow's head a little further for his SRB2ME update, because I know I can do better. Using Donnyku's Shadow sprites as a base wasn't exactly the best idea ever, so I edited SonicRE's face instead. It's not in the 1.1 Palette yet, but what do you guys think?

He looks even better

Seconded.

Monster Iestyn said:
Ground The Fox said:
Dr.Pepper said:
I'd rather not bump the topic, but I could use some second opinions on this:
SHADA1-2.png
SHAIA1-3.png

I'm trying to improve Shadow's head a little further for his SRB2ME update, because I know I can do better. Using Donnyku's Shadow sprites as a base wasn't exactly the best idea ever, so I edited SonicRE's face instead. It's not in the 1.1 Palette yet, but what do you guys think?

He looks even better

Seconded.
Thirded.

The one on the right looks a little... skinny.

While the one on the left looks like how I invision Shadow would really look like in 2D.
I really can't find a flaw in it. :D

And someone finally got the chest right this time... amazing.

You sir, have won SRB2 Shadow.

I finished recoloring it into 1.1's palette to see how it looks, and it doesn't look much different from the one in 1.09 colors. :P
SHADA1-3.png

Chaos Zero 64 said:
Since you're going to remake him again, then know this. Make him green. Otherwise, his black shoes will change color.
That is a good idea, and green's easier to color with than Gray anyway.
SHDOA1.png

Whoa, I just now realized Shadow is probably my only character WAD to use that many colors. :P
H Y P E R said:
Nice, a ShadowRERE.wad!
No, this isn't a remake, it's an improvement on already existing sprites. Otherwise I would have made an extensive number of changes to the body as well, which btw, has hardly been touched.
Also, still messing around with the front-diagonal sprite, the face needs a little more work...although I should probably be doing something else, like finishing the standing sprites for SU So-*shot*
SHDOA2A8.png

This is good for die-war.wad this wad i will give it a 5/5 i see no flaws for the first time i have seen a shadow wad made right good job!

Ground The Fox said:
CD-i Gannon: YOU DARE BUMP THIS OLD TOPIC? YOU MUST DIE!

If it's old, you're not helping either. Just let mods deal with it.
And really, I don't think it matters in the releases section, especially not with this topic.

Nice character BTW. I use it a bit sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back