Post your Desktop

Nice. I must admit I have never played Klonoa, but I have only heard good things.
Spoiler:
Kq20t.jpg

All my favorite programs are circled.
what is sonic 128 bit? I am intrigued.

attachment

Yeah.. I have no idea why I picked this to be my wallpaper..
But anyways, I found the other desktop images to be interesting, especially that second one on the first page.
Oh well.
I clearly posted this here mainly because I was bored.

How a great Flandre wallpaper, I like your desktop.

I'll update mine, because I'm here. I found the source of this art for you, Charybdizs : Spring
2i763ki.jpg
EDIT : Yes RedEnchilada, I used the Celestia font ~

Last edited:
That wallpaper is completely adorable! It's art style reminds me of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. Except with ponies. In other words, two of my favorite things. I simply must know who made that, so I can see more of their work.

After some deep researchs in my browser historical, I finally found the artist... I added the deviantart link of the artist's work on my wallpaper post.

Last edited:

Plain as usual. (Click on the image for a full-sized version.)
(ignore Windows 8-centric news - I keep it to that as default, and change the results whenever I'm interested in something else)

Desktop%205-23-12.png

I think I'm going through a Rarity phase. (My background changes ever 10 minutes, I got tons of pics it randomly picks from)

This Desktop needed some cleaning and I finally got around to doing it. Luckily, I took a screencap of this as soon as it got to one of my new wallpapers. I wonder if anyone here has played this?
Desktop.PNG

This Desktop needed some cleaning and I finally got around to doing it. Luckily, I took a screencap of this as soon as it got to one of my new wallpapers. I wonder if anyone here has played this?]

I personally haven't had the chance to play P4, but P3 was such an amazing game I'll be picking it up for Vita if I get one.

1jwb5k.jpg

Made some cosmetic changes like screen resolution and switched to Chrome for the first time. It makes my computer feel completely new. The image I use for my wallpaper was originally mostly white, but I inverted it so it'd be easier on the eyes.

Haven't uploaded anything to this topic in ages, so here:

Desktop-6-16-12.png

Good ol' Cave Story.

Ugh, Photobucket and its size limit...

spwx0m.png

"WHILE YOU WERE READING THIS, the world as we know it came to an abrupt and unfortunate end. This safety announcement has been broadcast on all television and radio channels and will be repeated as long as the resources to do so are available. DO NOT LEAVE YOUR PROTECTIVE STRUCTURE FOR ANY REASON. You are encouraged to gather any sort of carbonated beverages, alcohol, or any other fermented drinks to secure locations, as potable, untainted water is predicted to be in short supply for the indefinite future. In the event of cannibalism, please remember to cook human flesh thoroughly and kill all traces of bacteria and parasites. Agents in employ of The North American Transitional Authority will arrive in selected Administrative Regions to conduct evacuations to Juneau in the coming weeks.

"In the meantime, patriotic citizens will consider investing in the Authority's newly-issued 100-year bonds. After all, there are only so many hazmat suits and tons of napalm that credit can buy! Money transfers can be conducted through the Central Treasury Office's electronic access portal.

"WHILE YOU WERE READING THIS..."

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back