• T1/T3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wireless/Satellite

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonGodX

There seems to be alot of inconsistency in SRB2 netgames.
I know we all can't have the same type of connection, but I figured might as well get some statistics here.

Depends where I am, I use a cable connection at my Nan's, (2Mb/s), and ADSl at my Dad's (1Mb/s) and Mom's (2Mb/s).

But the last one just sucks, trust me. >.>;

Verizon DSL because Comcast internet terribly sucks on the west coast. (At least in Washington...) I hope to get FiOS soon though. :D

"Comcrap", how clever.
I have comcast and really like it. I just wish my upstream bandwidth wasn't practically in the negatives.

I have all kinds of connections :roll: .
First off right now I'm on my moms laptop using Knology internet with a wireless router of course :mrgreen: . Yesterday my laptop had to be taken to get fixed which had an awesome connection.
My other connection is dial-up on one of the crappiest compaqs ever. It also uses windows ME :( but for what I use it for it does quite well (I don't play netgames or anything on it I go on IRC on it mostly).

AT&T did have a special offer of 12.95 for 12 months, I took that opportunity and got away from dial-(crap)up

I love it, and I have a free internal wifi access point inside of router.

I failed to mention my internet connection.
Yahoo! DSL with a 2Wire HomePortal 1000S router.
Incoming: 1536kbps
Outgoing: 384kbps

Oooops... just got a SOCK_Send error in SRB2! :oops:

Wireless doesn't count as an internet connection. It's a networking system.

Cable here, 48kbytesps upload. Pretty nice right now, although I may want FiOS sometime in the distant future...

I have DSL.
4200 Kbit in Download and 320 Kbit in upload.
I only wish there wasn't so much difference between my download and upload speed. :(
The other bad aspect of it is that my ISP (Tele2)'s technical support is crappy :P
Other than that, it works fine for me.

DSL, 512Kbits download. Telecom New Zealand ;) On the 26, the broadband is uncapped, but the limit I have now is 10GB bandwidth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back