Old topics FTL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuffle

Developer
Sonic Team Junior
This stuff is kinda old.. don't try to get information here, it's likely innaccurate. o.o

WAH! It's time for the second release of el SRB2 Zelda mod! (currently unnamed).

Known Bugs
You cannot attack while other players are dead or jumping.
If a player joins after a game is joined, they will eventually get conistency failed. Always restart the level you are in when a new player joins.

Little Quirks You Shouldn't Bug Me About
Link's sprites are incomplete, don't bug me about them. You will mainly see him fine unless you rotate the camera or jump.
Navi is still using Eggman's sprites.
The bomb pickup says 20 when it should say 5.

Other Things You Shouldn't Bug Me About
Do not:
Ask for new characters. I do not need them, the only character is Link.
Ask to be a beta tester.
Ask for new game modes.
Tell me to make netplay more stable. I'm working on it. It's fairly stable right now.

Screenshots
Personally, I don't download jack without seeing some screenies, and I know of a few others that don't as well.

ZELDA1.jpg

ZELDA2.jpg

ZELDA3.jpg

ZELDA4.jpg

ZELDA5.jpg

ZELDA6.jpg

Download
http://home.comcast.net/~mlmars/ZW2.zip

How To Run The Game
Extract ZW2.zip into your SRB2 folder.
Double click Zeldawin.exe.
Have fun :)

Thanks
Senku/Nitemare - Bomb Sprites, Heart HUD sprites
Ree-c - Sword pickup sprite
FuriousFox - Hylian Trials dungeon
SRB2-Playah - Link's sprites!
FoxBlitzz - Modified Navi's sounds, Navi's sprites (Sprites not in this version)
Neo Chaotikal - New Heart Container sprite, Switch sprite
If I'm forgetting anyone, lemme know and I'll update the list. ;D

Other Stuff
Match and CTF are supported. They may, however, be unstable. I haven't had much of a chance to test, but they SHOULD work for the most part. Anyways, you can play in Match/CTF, though most maps are unplayable or need a gravity adjustment to make certain jumps. It'd be nice if somebody could make some Zelda CTF and Match maps. If they're good, I may use 'em in the game. :D
The midi volume is very high by default and will drown out all of the sound effects. Go to your sound settings in-game and decrease the midi volume.

Shuf, this is awesome, just one question: How the heck do you add the stuff for DoomBuilder? I l know you told me on IRC but I forgot :(

KingofFlames said:
Shuf, this is awesome, just one question: How the heck do you add the stuff for DoomBuilder? I l know you told me on IRC but I forgot :(
Yes, I told you on IRC that you CAN'T. There's no config for it. Just add them manually through the thing number.

There aren't any new linedef or sector types. All of the thing numbers are in the map in dungeon.wad.

Shuffle sorey for beaing an ass on the old topic ive played this it is COOL.I know why you got rid of charater selcet but you shoulde of turned it in to a color selcet.
But i guess we will just havve to use teh color cheats.

I'm working on the DB config, but the Zelda.wad(Iwad right?) Dosen't contain a TEXTURE1 and a PNAMES lump, so should I add them to test it?

You don't need character select for your color. Type color <insert color here> in the console.

Okay but remove the player select sence there is only one charater.

And try to make charaters wadws not able to wad sure you cant change to them but you can use the skin cheat and make the game crash becase they dont have swrod animatshoins.Either make the sword sprites use sprites that arnt allready used or just deleted the skin cheat.

Why not? It downloads fine for me.

Bigboi, of course you can't run it in 1.09.3, it's made for 1.09.1... or was it .2? There's too many 1.09s.

Shuffle said:
Why not? It downloads fine for me.

Bigboi, of course you can't run it in 1.09.3, it's made for 1.09.1... or was it .2? There's too many 1.09s.

It's was made for 1.09.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back