Cannot Join or Host servers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mega Kid343

Whenever i host a Server, The Game crashes saying... I Don't Know

Whenever i Try to join a Game, The game Crashes saying "UDP ERROR" or something like that.

Restart the computer. That happens to me sometimes. When I restart it, it goes fine.

Jazz said:
#10013 means you don't have permission to use the network. Are you running SRB2 as an administrator? Does your user account have administrator permissions? That might be your problem.

No, that means the OS (and/or with a firewall) is not allowing SRB2 to open port 5029 (or any port for that matter).

If I Disable my Firewall, Allot of Viruses Will invade my Computer, Ive Done that with my other computer And allot of Viruses Crawled in there...

A firewall will not stop viruses from invading the computer. It will only block outgoing connections which won't make much of a difference when your computer is already infected with them. You need to add SRB2 to your firewall rules and then it will work.

Also on a side note. "You Don't Need To Type Like This."

Sonict

Logan_GBA said:
Jazz said:
#10013 means you don't have permission to use the network. Are you running SRB2 as an administrator? Does your user account have administrator permissions? That might be your problem.

No, that means the OS (and/or with a firewall) is not allowing SRB2 to open port 5029 (or any port for that matter).

Noted.

I seem to learn something new every day around here. Not a bad thing at all.

Which means, My OS is not compatible, I Have to have either Windows Vista or I Need a iMac to do netgames, (Apple Fails at Making their own Computers, No offense to Apple Fans)

EDIT: And tell me how to Set Port 5029 because i don't know how to do it...

EDIT2: Nevermind, i know how to do it, But it STILL wont let me Join/Host netgames!

EDIT3: Someone downloaded a Firewall called: "Comodo" and now i can Host and join Netgames! YAY! i'm So happy!

EDIT4: Okay, New problem, When i select "JOIN GAME" it loads the List but there nothing there, Usually there could be Netgames, But for me there isn't ANY at all! My SRB2 is linked to the Master Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back