Elaborate upon your representational imagery.

I've been playing Half-Life (1 and 2) a lot recently, so I changed mine to Gordon Freeman. :3

:stockingface:

No seriously, Stocking, demon face, this is from an anime that none of you should ever look for.

Strangely, I checked it out this morning and it was really entertaining. Weird, but entertaining.

Oh, and still Yui Hirasawa.

My avatar is a sprite of one of my character wad I SHOULD be working on, but I am to lazy to do any work on it. :E

My avatar represents ... represents the faults in a society compromised entirely of fruits! I chose it because well...I have no clue.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

No seriously, Stocking, demon face, this is from an anime that none of you should ever look for.

It is... too late for me.

:)

ricirk.png

My current avatar is from a Korean animation featuring a sentient and melancholy pile of dog feces.

Last edited:
Extremely British pony, who also doubles as a ridiculously popular fancharacter who is now included in Friendship is Magic as a nod to the older fanbase. What's not to love?

That top hat and monocle is classy.

Extremely British pony, who also doubles as a ridiculously popular fancharacter who is now included in Friendship is Magic as a nod to the older fanbase. What's not to love?

That top hat and monocle is classy.
It's also crossdressing, since I'm pretty sure females aren't well-known for wearing top hats. Monocles, perhaps, depending on their vision.

New avatar, might be changed soon with something else though...
This is Thok, the white Ice Piraka from the 2006 Bionicle set. The Pirakas were my favorite, and Thok's my favorite. So there you go.

...Since I'm pretty sure females aren't well-known for wearing top hats. Monocles, perhaps, depending on their vision.

This is why Fable exists Shadow Hog... this is why Fable exists...

[ontopicpost] Avi is a pic of a battle damaged Tengu Man on a windshield from a Chinese Mega Man comic.

I had a concept one day to make my fangame 20% cooler. The next logical step after making the RD sprite was to put Sonic on top of her, making them both even better. I think the only thing that would make it better is hacking the sprite into SPA's Doomsday Zone.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back