Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonic Destiny

dealer of Retribution.
well here it is:

http://www.4shared.com/file/45052537/56e3e058/celestialemeraldshrine.html

Screen shot below:

srb20000.png

Well first off: we have a lot of levels like this already made. It's useless to put the black emerald in your level, it won't do anything unless the wad has it's own game.dta. If I were you, I would not have released this level at all, seeing as it is quite cramped (even though it's supposed to be a small room.) Are the star walls supposed to be sky? If so, you have to make the thok barrier height lower than that of the floor. The level for what it is isn't bad. Infact the only thing that makes it "bad" is the fact that other people have made many wads such as this.

No, the thing that makes this bad is the screenshot. Emerald starts are never good. Just use level select darn it!

Ice said:
Well first off: we have a lot of levels like this already made. It's useless to put the black emerald in your level, it won't do anything unless the wad has it's own game.dta. If I were you, I would not have released this level at all, seeing as it is quite cramped (even though it's supposed to be a small room.) Are the star walls supposed to be sky? If so, you have to make the thok barrier height lower than that of the floor. The level for what it is isn't bad. Infact the only thing that makes it "bad" is the fact that other people have made many wads such as this.
Well i cant argue with constructive critisizm like that, thanks ice.
also if you use my server wad in conjunction with this, the music will sound awesome (it will be .hack//sign music) but still it'll sound awesome
EDIT: and thats why the black emerald wont work! XD *slaps forhead*

Don't we have enough emerald starts? Try making an actuall level next time

Chrome the hedgehog said:
Sorry to dissapoint this is my first level!
I wish you could be nice like ice....
XD im kidding i know, im going to make a final battle level.

Black emerald? I don't see any black emeralds anywhere in that picture.

Anyways, we have a lot of these stages but your emerald stage sure looks the best. A bit cramped, but it's good.

Try to make a real level next.

Sonic Destiny said:

No, not a final battle, an actuall level, with rings, robots, and stuff like that, even if its bad, it will be better than this.

Chaos Knuckles said:
Black emerald? I don't see any black emeralds anywhere in that picture.

Anyways, we have a lot of these stages but your emerald stage sure looks the best. A bit cramped, but it's good.

Try to make a real level next.
Thank you so much for the comment. and ill will make a level next and try to be as creative as possible with it!

Sonic Destiny said:

No, not a final battle, an actuall level, with rings, robots, and stuff like that, even if its bad, it will be better than this.
K ill think about it at school tommorow and see what i can come up with XD ^^

*cough*doublepost*cough**cough**cough* *cou-shot*

Levels with all 7 chaos emeralds are considered "Emerald Starts" and are pretty much useless unless you're in a netgame or something, but even there, there's better Emerald Starts then this one..

Chaos Knuckles said:
How can there be a better emerald start?

They all serve the same purpose.

Some emerald starts can actually use the black emerald...

Right, this level has absolutely no redeeming value whatsoever.

It being your first level isn't a valid excuse as for its suckiness, either. First levels almost always suck, yes - that just means we don't want to see them.

But yeah, make an actual level next time, and maybe I'll give you something more constructive to work with. Sorry, but emerald starts serve no point at all other than to help further break the game. End of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back