Just curious...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope I do this right...

What is BYOND?
Build Your Own Net Dream. Such a statement can be thought of as ambiguous, ambitious, even arrogant. And it is our intention for it to be all of these, and more.

BYOND is a system designed to take the Internet to the next level, byond the static interaction of the web, byond the uninspiring practicality of email. In a nutshell, it is a state-of-the-art platform for forging, publishing, and playing multi-user, multi-media, networked games. Some of the biggest freelance hits of tomorrow are being developed and tested right now in the growing reaches of BYOND space.

That should explain it all

Do these "BYOND games" use fairly recent graphics (over 30 FPS please) and good sound quality? If not, then they all suck. :P

yeah actually i do go on byond at times. it was cool when i was younger but now its dumb. the graphics are 16-bit rehashes because nobody can make their own proper ones. the coding in the games is only barely managable. and worst of all. each game comes out to be EXACTLY THE SAME.

it is kind of fun though at times. a few games stand out and its really easy to get around from game to game, nice user interface. yeah i do recommend everyone to try it, just expect it to go lame after a few months.

add my key to your pager ( Bear1)

So most games act almost exactly the same, huh?

Nope, it sucks. :P

I'll stick with Game Maker and Multimedia Fusion for now. And DarkBASIC Pro once I learn how to model.

Is this his website? If it is, then yeah, I ban for that. Otherwise, it's just pushing it really hard. I've gone through 4 bans this week, I'd really not like to have to keep this crap up. It's kinda appalling that people keep trying to spam the forums with their own self-interest. Anyhow, I'm going to just lock, this kind of topic really isn't necessary here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back