Nintendo 3DS Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm? Are we talking about gameplay or pre-rendered graphics here?

Look at Kingdom Hearts:BBS.
Then look at Kingdom Hearts II.
BBS has better graphics then the console counterpart.

Look at Kingdom Hearts:BBS.
Then look at Kingdom Hearts II.
BBS has better graphics then the console counterpart.

Again I must reiterate, is it some sort of prerecorded video or is it gameplay graphics? All the video's I've found with Birth by sleep gameplay are were all extremely low quality. But I see what you mean, the PSP does has architecture similar to the ps2.

Sounds like the battery will be drained fairly quickly, unless they have some method of keeping it alive. Being more powerful than a console yet still hand held does not sound particularly good.

http://www.gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=125964Implying that being more powerful than the Wii is difficult.

Yeah, I'm seeing some serious battery drain here, and while it says 'close' to HD consoles, I somehow doubt it has anywhere near the power you can get out of a PS3 or 360, considering you don't even get anywhere near that out of a $700 mobile phone yet. Remember, those things have full nvidia cards and make use of 7 (well...6) and 3 cores respectively.

GoNintendo said:
If that's the type of power we're talking about in the 3DS, that means that sucker is going to be a beast! It may need all that horsepower to render each image twice for the 3D aspects, but then again, maybe there are some other secrets at play. E3 cannot get here soon enough!

You all need to keep in mind that the 3DS is going to need to run at a minimum of 140-something FPS, So the video card needs to be twice as powerful to get the same quality. Odds are it'll be NGC or Wii level graphics, not 360 (or PS3).

HOLY CRAP

A D-pad + Analog Stick. You can take Photos and view them in 3D!

A Slider button to CHOOSE how much 3D you want. Graphic improvements are also included! It can also display 3D Movies.
OMFG... 3D movies on the DS? Move along PSP2. How to Train Your Dragon is supposed to be a title.
Edit: It supposed to connect to other 3DS without you knowing while its sleeping.
Edit2: It also downloads material (Ghost data, rankings, quests) without you knowing
Edit3: Apparently, Metal Gear Solid and Resident Evil might be titles on the 3DS. Plus, they hinted at a Starfox game
Edit4: Also... it looks like it has a metal case(Or that might be the material/Painting)
Edit5: Confirmed Motion Control, top screen is big, tilt sensor

---------- Post added at 10:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 AM ----------

Important! Games

3ds2.JPG

3ds1.JPG

Last edited:
Seems like the perfect hand-held system for me (especially the red 3DS, damn that thing looks awesome). Not to mention I'm totally digging the games it's getting (Paper Mario, Mario Kart, Paper Mario, Kingdom Hearts, Paper Mario, Ocarina of Time [hopefully Majora's Mask afterwards], oh and did I mention Paper Mario, because Paper Mario is totally awesome).

Wait...Kid Icarus: Uprising? does that mean a new kid Icarus game? or is it a remake...

Either way, this is looking better and better as I hear more about it

Yay. Getting for Birthday Sooner or later.
Anyways.I'm Probably selling my DSi XL for the sake of it.
but...
Some games are awesome...
But...
Did anybody notice the Sonic in the Sega Column?
Anyways. Yeah.I gave up the Wii I wanted for a 3DS for my Birthday.
Probably wishing so I get a Wii for Christmas or vice-versa.
Anyways. Nintendo doesn't seem to be releasing a Wii HD.
I actually think our Wii HD is the 3DS. Get on. Next Generation.

• Starfox 64 3DS
  • TLoZ:OoT on the go
  • 3D can turn off
Ladies and gentlemen and spambots, I am sold.

3DS23.jpg

3DS17.jpg

3DS08.jpg

3DS14.jpg

Click here for more.

That purple one looks so... awesome. Plus, correct me if I'm wrong, Nintendo's last purple handheld was the GBA, right? Both the GBC's and GBA's main/launch colors were purple, correct? (well, I have the purple ones...)

I feel like getting the purple instead of a blue, especially in honor of my GBA and GBC. :P

I like purple. :o

Purple is my favorite color too! (We are alike my friend. :<) The gold one looks pretty cool too I have to admit.

Um... is it just me or does the game card look big? Well, compared to the standard DS carts.

Um... is it just me or does the game card look big? Well, compared to the standard DS carts.

Probably it's bigger for a higher-capacity flash memory chip. After all, if you are using sprites for whatever reason, you have to store basically twice as much data for the 3D effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back