Confessions

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is creating and not getting any recognition for it. Take match maps for example, if you make a match map, people will play it once or twice on the contest wad or something, then never play it again.
Full, complete Single Player level packs, though, people will keep playing after the first time through.
Hence why I don't wad anymore. Too little love, maaaaan.

I like working on projects in secret, then whenever someone pokes around my website and goes 'OMGWTF IS THIS I NEVER SEEN IT BEFORE' then they like it. This also ensures that anyone who doesn't like it will never see it, and I won't get any bad criticism. ^_^

I confess the during this confession I have nothing to confess in this fourm of confeesionly confessions. Thus proving that in this world of confusing confessions,some people must confess that they have nothing to confess.This proves that this confession is no confession because there is nothing to confess. Now confess about what you think of this confessing confession. :eek: :|

spaz16 said:
I confess the during this confession I have nothing to confess in this fourm of confeesionly confessions. Thus proving that in this world of confusing confessions,some people must confess that they have nothing to confess.This proves that this confession is no confession because there is nothing to confess. Now confess about what you think of this confessing confession. :eek: :|

But wait, if your confessing that you have nothing to confess then you are technically confessing something. Of course, then your not technically confessing that you have nothing to confess because you do have something to confess but then... AARG! PARADOX!

I confess that I am an Alien, Have the Ability to change Gender, am 397 years old and can look like a human at any time I wish.

DESTROY PLANET EARTH!

I confess that every single relationship I've ever had with anyone, be it friend or more than a friend, have been screwed up and broken thank's to me.

I confess:
That I still have yet to beat Mystic Realm (I had the really bright idea of playing it on super hard with Sonic the first time, albeit with homing and lightdash on, and I have yet to get past Aerial Gardens 1).

That I REALLY REALLY want the PC rumors about Sonic 2006 to be true.

That my kid brother (two years younger) CONTINUALLY whips me at two-player deathmatch (I played him for over two hours with 5 minute match games a couple of days ago and won only 3 times). I don't get it; I downloaded the game, beat it first (and on super hard), and am editing the actual EXE for fun, and he still can get me. Stupid rail ring.

That I eventually want to write my own fangame for Sonic (not to beat out SRB2, but to coexist peacefully with it) and have written several pages of notes for it. It'll be a MMO where you can create your own character and will have to complete missions by collecting stuff from various zones.

Antiporcupine said:
That I eventually want to write my own fangame for Sonic (not to beat out SRB2, but to coexist peacefully with it) and have written several pages of notes for it. It'll be a MMO where you can create your own character and will have to complete missions by collecting stuff from various zones.
Have you ever heard of SFGHQ? There's a whole bunch of Sonic fangames there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back