Wire Frame Soldier

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a wad of Wire Frame Soldier, released with permission from sykotic for his sprites usage. It comes complete with a Cross of SA2 Style attacks and a bit of SHTH style shooting

Since photobucket isn't being nice to me, no screenies right now

Here's the link: LINK REMOVED BY ME

Enjoy!

If you don't enjoy this, I will rip your pride and joy out from between your legs and eat it for my TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEA-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEA-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEA!
Since ppl on this forum hound users for em, here's a screenie! http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=4mlqpdv

That was absolutely the worst wad I have ever seen. If it was me who had released it, I would have...

*reads the part about having pride and joy eaten*

That was the most fantastic wad I have ever played. 200% better than Senku...(not)

In all seriousness, it was cool, but his jump frames flipped up and down constantly (move them up/down in XWE) and he turns into Super Sonic as his super form. Remove the Super form, or make it something other than Sonic, please.

AdamTheHedgehog said:
If you don't enjoy this, I will rip your pride and joy out from between your legs and eat it for my TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEA-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEA-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEA!

That's really getting old. It was funny at first, but now it's annoying.

Goober said:
In all seriousness, it was cool, but his jump frames flipped up and down and he turns into Super Sonic as his super form. Remove the Super form, or make it something other than Sonic, please.
Super Sonic is there as a placeholder that Sykotic put in, and the moving up and down spins we're a mistake I didn't see. AND f.y.i, this is a FINAL release, so I'm not changing anything.

4mlqpdv.jpg

Adam I don't see how we can make those Pokemon WADS out of this like we talked about earlier but I do see an Ash WAD in the future however.

netro teh hedgehog said:
Overpowered? It's Sonic's S_Skin with different sprites.

BULLCRAP! Look at that and tell me that it's not overpowered.

name = wire
face = WIREICON
facename = WIRENAME
ability = 0
normalspeed = 36
thrustfactor = 4
accelstart = 192
acceleration = 50
spin = 1
startcolor = 112
endcolor = 127
jumpheight = 100
prefcolor = 4
runonwater = 1
lightdash = 1
homing = 1
ringslinger = 1
slingitem = 91
actionspd = 60
mindash = 90
maxdash = 90

waterskip = 1
allowsuper = 1
supercolor = 13
superspin = 1
superanims = 1
multiability = 1

The super sonic sprites are a PLACEHOLDER Someone put those in there, and whoever did wasn't sykotic. and on edge, it's mostly light dasher's stats and SA Style moves. It's not very overpowered, nor is it able of full on recolor. Skyo allowed me to release this. Syko made one for MetalSonicMK that spin-bombed and it was overpowered. *hard breaths* Case Closed. Sykotic, could you help me out here? *falls on to floor*

Todd Khool the Cyborg said:
4mlqpdv.jpg

Adam I don't see how we can make those Pokemon WADS out of this like we talked about earlier but I do see an Ash WAD in the future however.
It could be used for a wireframe Cubone and/or totodile

on Edge said:
netro teh hedgehog said:
Overpowered? It's Sonic's S_Skin with different sprites.

name = wire
face = WIREICON
facename = WIRENAME
ability = 0
normalspeed = 36
thrustfactor = 4
accelstart = 192
acceleration = 50
spin = 1
startcolor = 112
endcolor = 127
jumpheight = 100
prefcolor = 4
runonwater = 1
lightdash = 1
homing = 1
ringslinger = 1
slingitem = 91
actionspd = 60
mindash = 90
maxdash = 90

waterskip = 1
allowsuper = 1
supercolor = 13
superspin = 1
superanims = 1
multiability = 1
Uh.... I tried this wad and it had none of that WTF....Glitch? But now that ya sho me this i agree with ya On Edge.

The difference bettween Overdrive and this is the SOCs. I'm not sure you have the skill to go SonicOverdrive on us. >>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back