Super Mario Maker Stage Thread of Creativity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and Kitoko are bound to get the game very soon. Oh, and, we could simply keep starring our own levels among our community to help circumvent the limits.

Me and Kitoko are bound to get the game very soon. Oh, and, we could simply keep starring our own levels among our community to help circumvent the limits.

That would definitely be appreciated. I know I would love to have more than just 10 stages to work with as far as uploading goes :/

Also I will be attempting to play and beat all of the stages currently posted in this thread.

Last edited:
We just made our first level.
Santor Grotto - 0DD8-0000-0084-13EC

It's of moderate difficulty, nothing too bad. Depends on what path you take and when.

We should also have a post listing who beat what levels.

Last edited:
Re-uploaded all of World 1 with changes, codes are outdated, just grab one of these and follow me to find the rest of my content.

World 2 of Chromeworld:

2-1: Sky Pipes B912-0000-005B-84DD

2-2: Down Up & Around 8AA2-0000-0063-8577

2-3: Fungus Mine 6FC4-0000-006E-91CE

2-4: Junior's Castle 3700-0000-0072-7104

World 3

3-1: Water Temple (B1) 885E-0000-0074-4AB3

3-2: Water Temple (B2) A5D4-0000-007A-D965

3-3: Speedy Waterway 4BD1-0000-0082-EC16

3-4: Temple Exit 1D7B-0000-0089-5CDA

Castle Siege: Ike 8D22-0000-0085-04B2

Castle Siege set of levels is now complete, you can check out the rest of them when you click my Mii icon for more details. Do note that they are intended to be far more difficult than ChromeWorld or any one-off level.

You know, at this point I'm inclined to agree because fuck, how will I get 50 randoms to star my level without some sort of youtube advertisements?

8c82-0000-008F-3558 - Simple.

I don't know what came over my mind to make this kind of level, but it's hard.

C8D8-0000-008E-C841 - Bowser gets help

A notorious castle level. It's easy to underestimate it, as to this moment still has no clear. Comes complete with not one, but two boss fights and a path split of puzzles.

I'm going to write down the codes for me and Julie to spend time on.

Honestly, the 10 level upload limit discourages me from uploading any levels at all. I've really enjoyed making levels (and have actually made ten so far) but I don't know if I consider them worth the upload space. At some point I'll upload something to share with you all.

I've already some levels from here. I'm looking forward to coming back to this topic from time to time to find new content to play when I get tired of the auto-levels and sculptures in the 100-Mario Challenge (which don't hold my attention for long).

It's not 10 uploaded for life, it's 10 uploaded at a time. If you want to upload another level when you're maxed out you can just delete one of the ones you uploaded earlier. There isn't a drawback to uploading your maps now.

How do you delete them? I didn't see an option for that.

edit: nevermind, i'm blind

Last edited:
It's not 10 uploaded for life, it's 10 uploaded at a time. If you want to upload another level when you're maxed out you can just delete one of the ones you uploaded earlier. There isn't a drawback to uploading your maps now.

To add onto this, I believe it's every 50 stars you receive in total you get allowed another 10 stages. I recently hit 50 stars (for 2 medals) and was later allowed 20 stages. I don't know how soon I'm going to hit 20 before I'm allowed 30, and the max is 100 levels per user after enough stars.

Time to leave them all behind; I’m my own master now

oh hey i haven't posted in here in literally forever

i am far too lazy to get screenshots for this many levels but just play like all of them none of them are flat out bad or anything i'm pretty sure

Biting Baddies
71D1-0000-005A-10C6
a level based entirely around things that go om nom!

Mushroom Heights
3A38-0000-0061-1C38
rompy level atop mushrooms. has a path split!

Clear a Path, Chibi-Robo!
2D06-0000-0061-C20E
a level based around breaking blocks, featuring Chibi-Robo because he's pretty great

Stardust Reverie
82F1-0000-0062-ED08
the obligatory space styled level

Wave of Flame
498D-0000-0063-87CF
short gimmicky thing i based off something i saw in 100 Mario Challenge except as an actual gimmick

Burning Heart, Frozen Spirit
13CA-0000-0066-EEBF
one of those transformy type levels. i'm pretty proud of it!

Easy Jump
F520-0000-0067-0D81
please do not miss the jump

Mr Dry Bones' Wild Ride
4C18-0000-0067-11E4
okay this one is kinda dumb; this is v2 because the first one was in smw form where all dry bones will always want to bone

A Nice Stroll
D3DB-0000-0067-1521
its a perfectly nice stroll, man. v2 because i accidentally made a death door

Crystal Cavern (Unfinished?)
2995-0000-0068-9E53
saturated with sparkly things. might finish it sometime.

Warp Zone
2234-0000-0068-D549
obligatory pipe level

Just Like Old Times
A141-0000-0069-2DB2
its just 1-1 again... or is it?

Thwomp Repellent
34EC-0000-006A-63A5
Short proof-of-concept based on a small thing i noticed with Thwomps, springboards, and ducking.

Fire! (wip)
FD28-0000-006B-C132
I wanted to name this Oh Shoot, They Shoot but that'd be unoriginal. might finish sometime.

Squid Squadron
3ACF-0000-0070-1CC4
The only enemies in this level are bloopers

Frantic Forest
4853-0000-0073-0435
a forest lookin level i made after DrTapeworm made something with that look.

Flooded Ruins
7002-0000-0080-0FAD
the smw underwater theme has ruins looking stuff and i had to do something with it!

Crate Chaos
1EEE-0000-0080-790B
blue, orange, white

Infiltration
C371-0000-0084-2599
Tactical Espionage Platforming

Slice of Level
55C2-0000-009D-8924
its a little slice of level that I may or may not expand upon!

phew that was kinda a lot.
To add onto this, I believe it's every 50 stars you receive in total you get allowed another 10 stages. I recently hit 50 stars (for 2 medals) and was later allowed 20 stages. I don't know how soon I'm going to hit 20 before I'm allowed 30, and the max is 100 levels per user after enough stars.

This is incorrect, the amount between each rank up increases by 50 each time. so the first milestone is 50, the 2nd is 150, the third is 300, and so on. i'm at 449 right now and have 7 slots left.

Okay, having polished up some of my levels with the newer editing tools, I figured I'd at least put a few up. I'll try to update this if I end up going back and revising them again.

Here's world one, all in Super Mario Bros style, fairly easy, and themed around pipes. I'll post world two (SMB3 style) a little later.

------------------------------
Jev 1-1: First Jump
WVW69ijrLbM7may6lr

1E9A-0000-00E2-005C

A very simple, easy course for starters, but there is more than one way to get to the finish line. Keep an eye on the pipes, it is not just piranha plants that come out.​

Jev 1-2: Down the Tubes
WVW69ijrO9wks4YJrQ

EC0F-0000-00E2-02C9

The main path is pretty easy, but if you explore, you may find some goodies down the tubes. Many coins await if you're willing to take a chance.​

Jev 1-3: Pipin Up
WVW69ijrRgUfkDx8kR

88A1-0000-00E2-046C

This level is a little more aerial, with floating platforms and many more baddies popping out of pipes to give you a hard time.​

Jev 1-4: Plumb and Sink
WVW69ijrVCImL1Cccw

9C04-0000-00E2-065A

Go underwater for a change of pace. Bowser's hideout is lurking somewhere, but if you take a wrong turn, you may find something even more menacing in store for you.​

Those that have been posting screenshots, how do you get those?

EDIT: Thanks Chrome! Looks much better with the screenshots.

Last edited:
Every time you upload a level, the area you saved it at is used as a screenshot, and posted onto your miiverse.

Go here: https://miiverse.nintendo.net sign in, go to user page and view all of your posts. It's the fastest way to get the screenshots from my experience.

updated Toon ship to now give you a better chance at the start, and now a check point too.
Jr's Toon Ship (Tiny Toons NES) (55DD-0000-00EA-FA31)

Last edited:
Bump with new levels. These four are based on SMB3 and feature a lot of note blocks. As with before there's always more than one way to proceed through the level

----------------------------
Jev 2-1: New Heights

WVW69ir7NjEI0V4rBp

Level Page

The course is short and vertical offering a slight change of pace from world 1. Even though it is short, there are a few alternate routes and secrets to discover.​

Jev 2-2: Head in the Clouds (v3)

6172-0000-01AD-DF31.jpg

Level Page

Watch out for Lakitus throwing Paragoombas as you try to make your way up to the finish.​

Jev 2-3: Skyview Mansion (v2)

A162-0000-018A-2BC1.jpg

Level Page

A haunted mansion high in the air. If you're careful you may find some shortcuts, if not you'll end up back where you started. Look for a secret room with a dizzying window view.​

Jev 2-4: Full Steam Ahead (v3)

D8B7-0000-01AD-E063.jpg

Level Page

A semi-difficult auto-scrolling gauntlet over bridges as you make your way to face Bowser Junior, who holds the key to your escape.​

Worlds 3 (SMW) and 4 (NSMB) are done, but as of now I'm just about out of slots and probably can't expect to get any more stars any time soon. In a while I might remove some of my old levels just to get the new ones out there. Meanwhile I'm working on bonus levels that take one of the gimmicks from the corresponding world and really run with it. Each of these will be longer and much more difficult than the world it is based off of, and will end with a boss battle.

EDIT: Updated screenshots for levels that have been replaced with new versions, and replaced level IDs with the levels' pages from Super Mario Maker Bookmarks

EDIT2: Judging from the star rate I think I've finally gotten 2-4 where I want it to be. I've extended the alternate path in the pipe route. I've touched 2-2 up as well, trying to make it harder to get nailed by the lakitu. Level links updated.

Last edited:
After going through and looking at where most of the deaths were in my last four levels, I went through and tried to update them and remove some of the cheap difficulty. I also made the second level a little more interesting and either added powerups or made them more common across them.

I've been going for levels with the puzzle tag lately. I've actually found some of the single screen levels to be a lot of fun. Meanwhile, I made short challenge level using moving blocks where you have to hurry to find the right P Warp door. Might be a little too difficult. Wish I could get more doors in there to make it more of a puzzle, but the limit appears to be four doors and I need the entry point to be in the center in order to sync everything. Also, it's NSMB themed because wall jump makes it much more interesting.

Boo's Shifting Puzzle

EDIT: I was right about it being much too hard, uploaded a more fun and fair one, discarding the P mechanic and making the level a little more about dodging boos and searching doors than racing against the clock. Post updated with new level.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back