Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
My name is Roxas the Hedgehog. One of the fast players in srb2. most of you never played me of course. I might not be that skillful when it comes to ring fights but i am fast.

That is not part of this topic. If you guys want to do that, PM each other. Related posts deleted.

Sonict

Whoops, didn't even see this here, lol. My name is King Julian (Not to be confused with the dancing Lemur from Madagascar, lol). I am a 20 year old R&B/Pop singer/screenwriter/journalist/graphic designer/photographer (lol). I'm mixed with various nationalities, but I just consider myself white and Hispanic and I live in Tampa FL and I'm a gemini aaaannnd...that's pretty much it :D lol

I am blade the vampire, my real name is Ryan Albert, and I am an ameture (Did I spell that right?) pianist and organist. I am constantly hosting netgames, and I despise n00bs, C-lag, and suckage wads. I make extremley chaotic levels, and im still learning about srb2 netgames. I have many friends in net games....aaaaaaaaaannd, thats it. >:D

My name is Sonar. I am also known as Hjmzx in some places. I have been a sonic fan for most of my life and plan to be a sonic fan for the rest of my life. I like to read fanfiction and comics based on sonic as long as they are good. I do not like people who ask stupid questions in netgames and fanfiction with lots of misspelling or a chessy storyline.

Hello, I'm new here My name is Aqua Sunshine i use this name all the time on SRB2 or sometimes i just use plain old Sunshine. Nice to meet you all .

Hello im jolt

Hi i play alot of sonic game im a big fan of sonic. Im 12 years old

I like to play on my xbox360 my fav game on xbox360 is Sonic the Hedgehog

My name on SRB2 is jolt or haku

Nice meeting u :)

Re: Hello im jolt

jolt the hedehog said:

lol i is older

Whats with the damn ten year olds here too?

Re: Hello im jolt

Chaos said:
jolt the hedehog said:

lol i is older

Whats with the damn ten year olds here too?

As long as their smart, their fine. Tapika is a prime example of a mature 10/11 year old.

Maturity: =D

Immature bastards: ;_;

I'm pretty mature, I'm only not at pi because that's the way things work to feel invited there.

Guys, keep that kind of talk outside this thread.

"Chaos". Can you stop making a line break with every sentence? It is really annoying me. If you don't stop, I will be forced to ban you so you can smarten up. You have been warned.

Sonict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back