Post your pics/art here!

self_portrait_1_by_silentone64-d5jwda3.png

Dug up two old songs of mine on accident. I had pretty much forgotten I made these. Both have some merit though, so I figured I'd share them you all.

Water's Edge

Sapphire Serenities

Bonus Track: I remember making this one, and it was one of my favorites for a while. It ends suddenly, though, and I probably could have made it longer. I'm likely going to remaster and redo this one at some point, because I think it is really pretty and has a lot of potential.

The Windmill House

Hey guys, long time no see!
It's been a long time since I've been on the SRB2 community (for multiple reasons).

Slowly trying to get back.. Here's recent art of mine.

just_an_ordinary_magician_by_blazecake-d5mvmcs.png

An ordinary drawing of an ordinary magician. How dull.

On a serious note, I love the glint in her eyes.

I'll try to do what I did the last time I posted art here. Comment on the art above mine (and I hope people in the future do the same)

Tommo, I do like your picture, and I do think the scenery looks good! I would have to say my only real disagreement with this picture would be that the character looks out of place with the scenery. The coloring style of the scenery and the character clash to make the character stand out more, but not in a good way. Keep up the good work though, your artwork is definitely promising!

Here's some artwork I did of my main character, Ember! I drew this on Colors! for the Playstation Vita, and I'm still trying to iron out this style in general.

Okay, this is waaaay unrelated but..

scrabble.jpeg

Me and my aunt Cathy had a really awesome game of Scrabble when she came to visit. We're both unsung heroes when it comes to playing Scrabble. I won the game, 324 to 308.

Last edited:
Hello srb2 people I'm new to the forums, (but I've been playing srb2 for a while)
here's my pic

sorry for the bad quality I took the pic with my 3ds :D
EDIT:Hey why isn't my pic showing up D:

Last edited by a moderator:
To come back to this one that I like : I love this Marisa ...painting, it looks like, isn't it ? That lunatic moonlight picture is just beautifuly thought and composed~

Aww! Glad you love the painting! Yes, it's a painting.. At least that's how I've made it through brush strokes with my tablet. Thank you still!

And now to spam post my Marisa cosplay for an anime convention I'm attending in a couple of months.

18CD54A1-7AA9-49AF-BDB0-C0D674F42DD6-2780-000003246A6EFB56.jpg

23434043-538C-44C0-9FBA-BA97632369BE-2780-00000324723BC6BC.jpg

66394F31-C8C9-404B-93FD-E6D65BC1814C-2780-000003247C982E06.jpg

4161251C-A668-416A-825E-56552110A71E-2780-00000324831070DB.jpg

E2FF232E-04F6-4120-B278-B4D0764F1F86-2780-0000032488142FDF.jpg

I didn't scan it because I don't have a scanner big enough for these plus I didn't want to rip these out of my sketchbook just yet. It's easier to make a costume when I can flip pages instead of papers scattered everywhere.

I have created a monster. I decided to make my own pokemon! It's called Gigglystuff! (Got the idea from Linda's Gigglypuff!)
It's the evolved form of Wigglytuff ಠ_ಠ What makes it different than Wigglytuff you ask? Aside from the Igglybuff on its face, it has a whole new level of derp, previously unattainable by Jigglypuff and Wigglytuff! It also has the ability to giggle so much that it faints from lack of oxygen.

Sketch:
H74gF.png
Final product:

gigglystuff_by_uitimate-d5o4xdo.png

Last edited:
It also has the ability to giggle so much that it faints from lack of oxygen.

Does that mean I could easily beat this Pokemon if I just sit there with a tank-like Pokemon. It must faint on it's own like a poisoned Pokemon. (Unless I misinterpreted this...)

Time to post some more artwork. I'm warning you though, this picture is blinding bright.

kaboom__alice_and_marisa_by_blazecake-d5o58k1.png

alice_and_marisa_sketch_by_blazecake-d5o57uz.png

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back