Post your pics/art here!

I was listening to some of those songs you posted, EvilEnternity. Musically, they have a simple but sweet ring to them all. Some could stand to be more memorable, but they're okay. I especially liked the intro theme for Robo Ruins. It seemed a nice exciting start tune, and it combines the ruins and mechanical theme nicely. It felt like some of that was lost in the first act theme, though. The second one picked it back up. :D
You definitely need to learn how to make your Midi's sound more polished. I don't know what program you're using, but you need to use more events. Volume fades, Panning events, and the like. Even just those two can add a lot to a Midi, and make it sound much more impressive.

Oh, and Hinote, that Metal-Sonic is so shiny! I seriously wish I had some drawing talent, but besides being okay at vector art, I stink. ;~;

Last edited:
My Little Pony, My Little Pony, aaah aaah aaah aaah...

77460e4f9da2fc2b547f192ae4f1376c-d4g6nl9.png

Shut up, I made it in five minutes.

Last edited:
a62ca823d475827249850b88c5027120.png

More progress on my vector! I only have the bed to finish, and then I can move on to the terribly annoying and complicated background.

Glow art

Yeah it's been a while (months) since I last came to the message board and posted so yeah...

glowBALLS.png

Note: My attempt at a picture I saw...(don't remember where)

Brawl, there are not words in the English language capable of describing the horror you just inflicted upon the forums.

Brawl, there are not words in the English language capable of describing the horror you just inflicted upon the forums.
Except for Ms. Sundae, of course. I'd like to think that nothing could possibly have followed up on muscle tree girl, but then this happened.

There's also something to be said for how this is done up like a character select picture. Like "run for the hills".

That's okay, I wasn't planning on sleeping tonight anyways.

Also, have this drawing of a ghost eater. It eats ghosts.

where_is_your_god_now_by_neinithelord-d4gm1bm.png

Last edited:
Brawl, there are no words that can describe how much I love you. I mean, there are people who try to push the boundaries further and further, and trust me, you push the envelope. People wonder why you even do this to us. But quite frankly, I think the whole point flew over their heads.

This is a masterpiece showing how far a non-talented mind can make anyone want to "scream" in horrible, brick diarrhea inducing terror. Your work is supposed to be nightmarish. And that is why I demand that you ignore what we say and post your abominations. May the Mods be in your favour. Just like the work of guyfry, you make my day by unleashing that which was never to be thought of, yet there's a strange perversion that keeps you on the track to do it regardless of others. Just like my perversion with said artist as I laugh profusely at his beautiful rendering of Knuckles.

Please don't change.

Yeah it's been a while (months) since I last came to the message board and posted so yeah...

glowBALLS.png

Note: My attempt at a picture I saw...(don't remember where)

Wow, nox, this is pretty damn cool. I'd tone down the opacity on the reflections, but other than that, stellar work. How did you do this, exactly?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 5, Members: 0, Guests: 5)

Back