Super SRB2 Kart Z =NOT EXACTLY CANCELED=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to a recent discussion on the IRC, we have disbanded our efforts in completing this mod. While I give full permission to distribute the copies of the game you own amongst one another, SRB2kart is hereby, officially, canceled.

Last edited:
Well, I can't say I didn't see this coming. It was good for the first few months it lasted. Then there was the addition of the shield powers and it just spiraled downward from there, really.

Could we at least receive the updates that you have so far? Even if they are incomplete, someone could try to make a second team to start up again later on.

Zarro was incorrect in his usage of the word "we" in his post. He is the one who is deciding to quit. And while I make no promises as I have little influence in the matter, we still have a channel of a variety of talented people that will continue to work on this mod. We just lost our main coder, which is a huge issue. So don't give up hope those who enjoy this mod, we may surprise you.

It's a shame that, once again, Kart mode loses the main coder... but this is like, what, the third or fourth time this has happened? And the last few times, someone took it back up - I would if I could, but I don't have the coding skills nor the time myself to work on SRB2 Kart.

I really want this to continue. It was just getting awesome. :(

I agree. But closing production this way, it's almost as bad as S2HD. But I shouldn't really bring that up. We just have to keep waiting for whenever in the world 2.1 does come out.

Look unless you're literally going to DIE because you can't use multiple models, then no, you don't "really need this".
._. just let me play. it was just getting awesome exept the music messes up and skips.

and by the way that was an exaggeration.

i do not want to start internet fights. and begging is only used for important purposes only.

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 AM ----------

maybe Jeck will give me one

Last edited:
I have an idea. How about we don't?
Also, god damn begging for shit 24/7 and bumping the topic with bad grammar and nonsensical logic is getting annoying.

Last edited:
So, even though Zarro is gone, may I ask if anyone is doing anything to the game that is worth noting? Or is it finally dead after all?

edalB
2nvrywm.jpg

Slamming soon to a dead-mod near you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back