Favorite Television Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
basically any anime. my favourite so far in Naruto, with Gundam Seed in a close second.

I have several:

Ed, Edd, 'n' Eddy, WWE Monday Night Raw (yes, wrestling. Go die, haters), WWE Friday Night SmackDown! (wrestling again), Invader Zim, Family Guy, The Simpsons.. and any others I can't remember at this moment in time.

Jake the fox said:
I have several:

Ed, Edd, 'n' Eddy, WWE Monday Night Raw (yes, wrestling. Go die, haters), WWE Friday Night SmackDown! (wrestling again), Invader Zim, Family Guy, The Simpsons.. and any others I can't remember at this moment in time.

Dude were the same! I would also like to include MLB Baseball
(GO YANKEES! 2006 MLB AL East Division Champions 9 years in a row!!),
Smallville, Married with Children, billy and mandy and other stuff i cant rember...

Zim, AoStH, Family Guy, American Dad, Spongebob's been getting better, War at Home, SNL, Mind of Mencia, Futurama, Billy and Mandy...

Also, I just rented the Ren and Stimpy APC DVD set. And oh my dear god, that has to be the absolute worst five dollars I have spent on anything, at all, ever. It was just terrible.

On the other hand, the original R&S wasn't nearly as eye-gougingly, excruciatingly painful to watch. So... yeah.

Omega the Hedgehog said:

*tries (And fails) not to smirk*

That reminds me, I still have some AoStH video tapes, including the Chaos Emerald one. My favourite AoStH episode was the one where Sonic had to race to save the orphanage for some reason.

I don't watch TV often, but when I do, it's either the news, Mind of Mencia, or Blue Collar TV.

MythBusters, Ed Edd n Eddy (Butter Toast!), Invader Zim (It's got chicken legs, hee hee hee hee!!!), Billy & Mandy (Mwa ha ha ha! Greg Eagles has got to be the most evil of all cartoon voice actors), My Name is Earl, Spongebob Squarepants (F is for Fire which burns down the town...), Ren & Stimpy (Space... MADNESS!!!) are my favorites.

I'll add some more. AoSTH, (Eat me, DarkArchon) Chapelle's Show, Family Guy, any Law and Order, (SVU is my fav) Oz, Jay Leno, and Conan O'Brian.

Let's see here. My favorite shows to hate are: Anything G4 (Comcrap slaves that they are), Reality TV, and Talk shows.

Dang, this is hard. I don't watch television a whole lot, but shows like Family Guy, Futurama, Bleach, Naruto, Eureka Seven, [insert a ton of alternative anime titles here], and that's about it. :/ Can't possibly narrow down to one favorite, unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back