• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Roach's endless sprite parade

Nice Boom!Sonic. Looks just like him!

Would be interesting if there was a Boom!Sonic WAD out there in the world (that wasn't BandagesRE). Keep up the good pace (and don't make me go glue your arm back together).

The worst part about this it that it looks absolutely beautiful. Roach, you are evil, we know it, now!

Honestly, i dont think you could be loved more than you are now. I guess making these things prove me wrong.

I'll be streaming some work on Tails' tails.

x9jfvJE.png

Click here to watch it!

It was just those fluffbutts being done at other angles. Moto doesn't generally plonk sprites straight onto the mb without them being in a screenshot, and 5 pitches * 5 angles * 8 frames is a nightmare to import and take screenshots of in a timely fashion.

I would really like to see a GIF of his fluffbutt in action.

You'll get better than a gif :D

...When 2.2 comes out :)

Well, you see, its gonna be a long time before 2.2 releases, I would like to see sneak peaks.

Knowing MotorRoach when it comes to showing off progress, you'll just have to wait until he works on it some more until he feels satisfied on what he has. He also has a lot of other projects he's working on as well so the best thing to do is to sit back and wait until more progress is shown.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back