Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Status
Not open for further replies.
M. Bison screams out in joy.

Anyways, this looks like a pretty great game, but I still don't understand why Sonic is in a car.

It's even been stated in this topic that Sonic drives a car so the race can be fair. Even the game itself says that.

Anyways, this looks like a pretty great game, but I still don't understand why Sonic is in a car.

1: Fariness twards the other racers, as if Sonic was allowed on foot, All Sonic characters would have to be on foot, including Eggman, and then nobody would win but Eggman.

2: okay, the REAL reason is that he DID at some point, but his small size and screwy mechanics made this more frustrating to work with, so they just put him in a car. Knux, Shadow, and I think Amy and even Big were supposed to be this way, Eggman's vehicle had feet, and Tails drove in the ACTUAL Tornado, which was MONSTEROUS in size due to the wingspan. So yeah, probably best to just go with the car.

1: Fairness towards the other racers, as if Sonic was allowed on foot, All Sonic characters would have to be on foot, including Eggman, and then nobody would win but Eggman.

2: okay, the REAL reason is that he DID at some point, but his small size and screwy mechanics made this more frustrating to work with, so they just put him in a car. Knux, Shadow, and I think Amy and even Big were supposed to be this way, Eggman's vehicle had feet, and Tails drove in the ACTUAL Tornado, which was MONSTROUS in size due to the wingspan. So yeah, probably best to just go with the car.

and #3: It's a game for the funz. No need for more logic.

Oh goodie, another excuse to bring this picture out!

motiv.jpg

Run as fast as you can.

Now run as fast as you can, and try to drift.

Notice how your ankles are fucking broken?

I guess it's alright. I downloaded the demo, but its a little stupid because its so darn fast paced for a racing game.

Run as fast as you can.

Now run as fast as you can, and try to drift.

Notice how your ankles are fucking broken?

They didn't look broken in Sonic Unleashed.

Plus, try running at that speed without breaking ANY part of you.

I'm having a blast playing this game.

So far, I like using Knuckles the most since he has an incredibly fast charge for his drifting Turbo Boost.

I'm also getting kicked out of a lot of servers and I haven't done anything wrong. Last time I won twice in a row, and while in the lobby I started explaining how to do a wheelie with the bike characters to some guy who wanted to know and got kicked. I love when people have the power to kick people.

My Gamertag is Xalted1932 by the way in case you want to race or something (though I do fear my X-Box Live Gold Membership is running out shortly).

=O NO WAI!!! *shot for noobish response*

Anyways that is amazing! They actually are intending to bring back old characters...whose to say they might start making cameos for the likes of fang and manic?

Anyways that is amazing! They actually are intending to bring back old characters...whose to say they might start making cameos for the likes of fang and manic?

Well cameos likely, but I wouldn't bet on it mortal...

It's a single texture that references an obscure character. I wouldn't hold my breath for "bringing back old characters", let alone further references of such.

I'd be more worried about the deviantArt artist they likely stole the original character art from without asking.

I doubt they stole it. :/

Edit: Sonia is Sega's character. What can Lightning do? (DA user)

Last edited:

Sonia barely even counts as an old character, shes more of a... TV character like Sally acorn, same with Manic... But Fang making cameos would be awsome(but unlikey)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back