Stuff for match (mt_matchpack.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nightmare cenz

idyrgfekjrgfelkrbf
Well my first mod.

I have used all of my ideas here... so enjoy
Levels:
-Hyrule Temple (Dedicated to zelda fans and this is a fixed version of the one i sent to the contest.)
-Hidden Shrine Zone
-Ancient Forest Zone
-Sky Field Zone
-Starlight Field Zone

Screenshots:
srb20042tz6.png
srb20044sm4.png

srb20047jl8.png
srb20049jj1.png

srb20051rw4.png

Download Link:
Download matchpack

Specials Thanks To UNSC (123 Runite).

So 123Runite helped you. Heh, you can never be sure about the things he's involved in...

Well. Here is my feedback for the mod.

Hyrule Temple: 7/10. Not nad, but it does not have all the original layout to be a remake which is what took it from a 9 to a 7. Mainly the part with the bridge with a platform underneath, and also some path under the earth. Otherwise not bad.

Hidden Shrine: 5/10. Ok, but a bit too short for my tastes. Also it lacks in scenery, making the level look very bland in most parts. This needs a bit more design quirks to make it half enjoyable.

Ancient Forest: 5/10. Looked more like a big pond, and patches of grass & tress to me. It was very linear, and quite flat in parts of the stage. Also it lacks in scenery in the top areas of the level. I think you should spend more time on this one if you want a better result.

Sky Field: 7/10. Not bad in ideas & design wise, but again, it hardly has any scenery to make it stand out good. Other from that, nice job.

Starlight Field: 5/10. As a tag stage, it would be pretty good, but for match, I'm not too sure about this one. It's very bland, and flat in parts, and has almost no scenery whatsoever. Add some more design, more scenery, and new design in the stages to make it stand out good.

Overall: 29/50

Comment: Your potential is getting better from the last couple of maps I've seen, but some of the maps need more time to make properly to make it enjoyable, and look good. I hope this feedback helps you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back