sonic ridees help

Status
Not open for further replies.
DuelMasterP said:
Omega the Hedgehog said:
We all already know that when a multiplatform Sonic game releases nowadays, to buy it on the GameCube, right? The rest tend to suck. I thought that was an established fact.

I've never had problems with my Xbox versions... I've heard that the PS2 and Game Cube ones have some major problems mid level. Most of the complaints have been about the heroes special stages...

Carnage said:
I pWn in that game. Literally, none of you guys can be me in that game when I have nights. I'm serious. 8) Anyways, you should try to play longer trust me you WILL get better. :mrgreen:

Nights eh? Should be easy to beat... Probably Shadow/Magic Carpet, Tails/Advantage F or even just Sonic/Blue Star II...

Incorrect! Sonic games are built on GameCube first, then ported [lazily], thus they, in theory, should run best on the 'cube. Hence the small amounts of slowdown I've noticed in Heroes on the Xbox. Certainly better then the PS2 versions, though...

TAILS 11 said:
On sonic riders how do I unlock Jet's missons? :?

*First, you need to get Gold (that's 48 or 50 points) on both of the Grand Prix modes. (This unlocks Sega Carnival and Sega Illusion.)
*Then beat all of Storm and Wave's missions (preferably with gold rank to save having to do them again when you decide to get Super Sonic)
(Note: The last Storm and Wave missions take place on the Sega tracks, but you need to unlock them first.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back