This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monster Iestyn

Fangtastic
Presenting: The infamous annoying robot archer from CEZ, Robo-Hood, in character WAD form!

Screens:
srb20093.png

srb20094.png

srb20095.png

srb20092.png
Note that the Robo-Hood cannot walk or run at all - all it can do is jump and thok!

Attachments

• robohood.zip
    49.2 KB · Views: 2,319
Last edited:
While this is a clear joke WAD, the gameplay is the joke and this actually makes it surprisingly compelling trying to complete stages with such a weak character.

Needs moar projectiles.
Make it shoot arrows and then I might actually have some inspiration to play as it.

So when is hyper mysterious shadonic 123311 getting released?

There was actually a port released for 2.0 a while ago. I completely lost track of the download link though, and I don't seem to have it stored anywhere on my computer.

EDIT: Lolcan'ttakeajoke.

Last edited:
There was actually a port released for 2.0 a while ago. I completely lost track of the download link though, and I don't seem to have it stored anywhere on my computer.
It was a joke.

What do you mean "die out"? This character is finished.

This. Robo-Hood will probably be untouched until the release of 2.1, which of course won't be for some time.

Oh, and Robo-Hood is not getting projectiles, simply because I imagine it would be somewhat a pain for me to SOC them.

This. Robo-Hood will probably be untouched until the release of 2.1, which of course won't be for some time.

Oh, and Robo-Hood is not getting projectiles, simply because I imagine it would be somewhat a pain for me to SOC them.

I thought ringslinger was gone. How WOULD it be possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back