New Zelda game: Spirit tracks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doubt it, bearing in mind princess Zelda was Tetra in PH, And In this game Zelda is in her normal form, Tetra never leaves her pirate form in the previous 2 games (Apart from when they reach hyrule ruins) Plus it looks like its set in old hyrule so that's another point against it.

I will be highly disappointed if someone does not take that trailer and reupload it to Youtube with C'mon N' Ride It (The Train) by the Quad City DJ's playing. (I'd prefer that song to be in the game, but let's not get crazy now)

Looks interesting though. Hopefully I'll own a DS again by that point so I can pick it up.

I still haven't finished the Hourglass one. I haven't played it in a few months, but I'll make sure to finish it before this new one comes out.

It would actually make more sense if the Train was in the first game, and the Boat in the second game. It would make it seem like you didn't had much exploration in the first game, and then total exploration in the second one.

Saw this sometime wednesday afternoon, my crew was ready to kill by thursday morning.

Longstanding franchises need to die. =(
I don't think anyone in the gaming industry is understanding that seeing the same faces for 15+ years gets old unless they're family and friends.

MasterJace said:
Saw this sometime wednesday afternoon, my crew was ready to kill by thursday morning.

Longstanding franchises need to die. =(
I don't think anyone in the gaming industry is understanding that seeing the same faces for 15+ years gets old unless they're family and friends.
Please take note I am trying to avoid sarcasming you into 1965.

The reason that the gaming industry isn't understanding that, is because time and time again it's been proved to be untrue. Stale gameplay gets slated all the time, but despite the outrage of Yahtzee the reason that games sell even to skeptics (i.e. those who don't buy a game based on a name) is because people care about gameplay. Just look at mario and sonic. Mario is doing very well, whereas Sonic is... variable in performance to say the least. They were both released at similar times, but one does better than the other because the gameplay that one offers is superior in most instances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back