Is Nintendo DS worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guitarplaya

I mean, I have the money, but is is a good enough deal? $170 for a NDS?

Don't worry if I have the price wrong, I'm not in America.

M ario K art DS

Easy. Oh and the DS is way worth it if you have buddies with em and you can abuse Pictochat! I talk to my friend across the street when I can't go outside! Oh and get a Used DS from GameStop. They are WAAAY worth it! :D

The Nintendo DS currently has 562 games across all regions (not counting the hundreds and hundreds of GBA games). Generally any given person will enjoy at least 50 to 100 of those, if not many more.

In comparison, there's only about 5 games I'm interested in on the PS3, and maybe 15 on the PSP. Even the Wii only has about 30 games I care to eventually get at the moment.

So yes, the DS is worth the purchase... if you can afford it. That obviously depends on your situation.

Lightning The Fox said:
M ario K art DS

Easy. Oh and the DS is way worth it if you have buddies with em and you can abuse Pictochat! I talk to my friend across the street when I can't go outside! Oh and get a Used DS from GameStop. They are WAAAY worth it! :D

Never heard of GameStop. Only place I can get a DS from is the Gamesman at Bayfair.

Guitarplaya said:
Lightning The Fox said:
M ario K art DS

Never heard of GameStop.

untitled.jpg

God damn, you need to get on the internet more.

Click me.

SRB2 Guy said:
Guitarplaya said:
Lightning The Fox said:
M ario K art DS

Never heard of GameStop.

untitled.jpg

God damn, you need to get on the internet more.

Click me.

QFT o_0

SRB2G, it's not "lacking an Internet life", it's called "not being in America so you obviously wouldn't have heard of something". Let's go and call the dying people in Africa assholes for not having McDonald's there then.

Obesity had nothing to do with my message. He says it's scary and disturbing that people from where the guy lives not knowing something is weird; It's like calling every other country bad or idiotic for lacking American ideas.

...You don't get what I ment, I assume. I was just a bit shocked, and I didn't know that he's not in the USA. =/

Chaos, I'm not referring to your message, just don't try to say that McDonald's doesn't exist in Africa, when it does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back