[Open Assets] SRB2Cineblast

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Status
Not open for further replies.

and there's still no way amy can be 12 years old and have a rack like that

Maybe she got surgery?

Just like JTE, in coop, the bots start the game hopelessly stuck together.

Oh, and in special stage, is it possible to make the bot's rings count for the player? Like in Sonic the Hedgehog 2.

1. That's because the bots are from JTE. That's why they're so stupid and buggy.

2. Theoretically. However, they are so stupid that that it would probably be better to just make bots disappear during Special Stages.

There's an issue with the bots that was in 1.09.4, but when you play as someone with nojumpspin and have a bot with regular jump, when you jump the bot disappears and respawns.

Erm... what?

ANYWAYS, CineBlast, I hear you haven't updated this for a while now, and hope that you will soon, as this mod is rather impressive.

I agree SRB2PlayerFan. Maybe Cinefast is working on it, and it will be worth. That would be cool to have no Michael Jackson bots. The bots also get rings, but it doesn't go to our rings count. Tails bots sometimes drives us to death pits, and when we turn botcanflyme command off, it doesn't work and Tails bots still drives us to hazards. And then, SLOPES! Wow! Cinefast rocks! He just knows how to lead with SRB2.

"Cineblast City (THE hangout map. No question)"
I find it hard to belive anything can overcome the 3 sf94 maps, good luck.
But I bet your working on the other stuff rather than that at the moment.

I like how the bots turned out actually, even adding some characters and botting them makes it even more intresting, especially when you figure SilverBot keeps being the strongest no matter how many times you restart game or change map, he's actually better than me. I have been shown who is the boss!
But some characters like KO.T.E or socced characters have a hard time being a bot, probably because of theyre SOC. Knockout just keeps using his ability and turns around only when he reaches a wall, and doesn't even aim right at rings to collect and never fires. (not that collecting rings matter since his ability uses it all up as he spams it). But all the others are good, I like this EXE alot. Its fun to play nowdays when the master server's down (for me).

Simple as that:
Sonic Bots or skins made from Sonic's skin just thok (or try to thok, that's the case for Silver);
Tails Bots or skins made from Tails' skin are always flying;
Knuckles Bots or skins made from Knuckles' one (they rarely exist) sometimes are climbing walls infinitely.

If you have so many problems with these bots, why don't you fix them yourself? Complaining that they have minor glitches doesn't help one bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back