Connection to Master Server FAILED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burning-Fox

Does not approve of rails.
Yeah. Master Server.

I start up my game, blah blah, and it lags like crazy. It pops up that message, and I shrug it off. I'm used to the Master Server being offline every now and then, no big deal.

Quickly go to the MS list, try to find the IPs and stuff, and what d'ya know? It's not offline at all.

It's no big deal at all, but it's really irritating. Anyone else having this error at all or is it just me?

This happens a lot by the way.

Last edited:
Blargh, it lags like crazy because there are too much server online, the STJR should upload a second MS to avoid amount of useless lag.
And I haven't got any error with the MS, personaly.

The connection maybe failed because your Firewall says: ACCES DENIED.
Try to desactivate the firewall for srb2, and it should works fine.

I'm new to the srb2 thing so how do install the patch

Please stop ignoring me? I don't know how to install the patch I'm not a tech genius please tell me the steps to install the patch I want to play with other people online.

Last edited:
Sparky, go to www.srb2.org, go the downloads section, get the 2.0.7. patch and put it on your SRB2 folder, If it asks you to replace the file, replace it. That will patch it.

You need to have SRB2 installed first, then put the patch on the folder. It will ask you to replace srb2win.exe. You say yes. If you are having that error that means you probably tried to execute the patch outside the folder. You need to put it on the SRB2 folder or else it will never work.

but what if the patch is becomes a folder

This is the first time downloading a game so I don't know what to do.

Last edited:
but what if the patch is becomes a folder

This is the first time downloading a game so I don't know what to do.
1. Go to the download page of the official web site: https://www.srb2.org/download/
2. Make sure you have version 2.0.6 if not download it and extract it in a new folder.
3. Finally download the 2.0.7 patch and extract it in the same folder than 2.0.6 and say "yes" when they ask you if you want to replace the files.

Don't worry I already updated it. The weirdest part is that I don't know what was I doing so I kept moving it to folders and installing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back