Post your pics/art here!

e6cad6d43780c0a24326fc79230a8ea3-d4l1ahj.jpg

Just felt like posting some more of my MIDIs here for now...

Sonic The Fighters - Aurora Icefield - "Black Bed" (Bark's Stage)
Sonic Advance - Special Stage
Sonic Battle - Colosseum
NiGHTS into Dreams - Spring Valley - Paternal Horn

Oh, and a composition I recently decided to remake:

Arctic Valley Zone Act 1 (V2): MIDI MP3

Also, see my MIDIs page on the SRB2 Wiki for more of my MIDI original compositions (and perhaps my MIDI sequences too, if I ever get round to adding them to the page again):
http://wiki.srb2.org/wiki/User:Monster_Iestyn/MIDIs

Last edited:
Actually, the arms are fine, it's the head that looks off to me. I think the eyes aren't protruding quite enough, although I'm not 100% sure that's the problem.

Quick unfinished self-sketch in a somewhat anime style. No reference used. (not that I should really need one...)

self_sketch_by_uitimate-d4n7lh2.jpg

hnghlahh_blehh_silverware_dinosauce_by_neinithelord-d4mu3si.png
"Applesauce blblblbll floopoolf garbage guzzler grrrkkshuzbutts."

The coloring on that is nauseating, UltimaXtreme. The dark burnt hues contrast in entirely the wrong way, making the yellow of Pinkie's cutie mark take on a greenish tint. Not to mention, the art style of the fractals, balloons, and background are all completely different, which makes it look like a big mess.

The coloring on that is nauseating, UltimaXtreme. The dark burnt hues contrast in entirely the wrong way, making the yellow of Pinkie's cutie mark take on a greenish tint. Not to mention, the art style of the fractals, balloons, and background are all completely different, which makes it look like a big mess.

While unintentional, I accepted the cutie mark styling and I say it adds a bit of a grit to it. And the surrounding colors aren't causing the green tint. That's purposefully done due to lowering saturation on the yellow tint, as well as curving the blue essence. I could've called it Pinkamena Fractal, but then it'd be too obvious as to what the end result should make you think of. Sure, the cutie mark gives off the sense of it being a Pinkie Pie wallpaper, but you need to consider the colors slowly, and get that sense of it being a tribute to the Pinkamena/Cupcakes style. Think it through, buddy.

GUESS: You made that with Paint.NET.

Your point?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 5, Members: 0, Guests: 5)

Back