The coolest Wii you might ever see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
mikesword221 said:
Yeah. If he does there possible going to be very pricey.
I'll bet it's gonna cost about the price of an Xbox 360. (aka double the price of a normal nintendo Wii.)

SRB2 Wii Mod

Aww, they all look so cool. The circuitry editing is not a big deal, but the actual artwork is. I wish I knew how to make stuff like that. You should check out the others as well. Although I wouldn't buy one, I certainly would make one if I had the money, experience, and time.

Great looking wii design.

Now, I'll just wait for the Sonic wii design to come and catch all the attention from Mario.

I saw a one-of-a-kind F-Zero GameCube once, it was smexy.

Me too. I didn't even like F-zero.

However, that WII is cool and all, but Super Mario Galaxy was waaaay to easy to complete.

Wow...thats really amazing...I checked the winning bid on that and I feel strange to ask the bidder why they did that....about $2300 just for the system and that's without shipping and handling.

DroxSorcerer said:
I'm serious when I say Mario's getting overrated now.

That's what I was thinking.

What's so great about Mario? It's just his games that are good. Put another character in his place and he becomes the same.

Sounds like Mario may one day be in the same place as sonic. Only without the intercontinuity love triangle.

Chaos Knuckles said:
DroxSorcerer said:
I'm serious when I say Mario's getting overrated now.

That's what I was thinking.

What's so great about Mario? It's just his games that are good. Put another character in his place and he becomes the same.

Heck, his games aren't even that good anymore. Controlling Mario in SMG is terrible.

DroxSorcerer said:
Heck, his games aren't even that good anymore. Controlling Mario in SMG is terrible.
If you have a hard time controlling Mario in SMG you have a serious problem, and if you're saying the controls suck they are actually like the classic Mario controls. And saying SMG is not good is like saying SM64 is not good which is NOT TRUE.

People are entitled to have their own opinions. They are not facts. Neither is yours.

That looks pretty cool with the blinking lights, there's also a Zelda and Metroid mod. I hope he does a Sonic mod when Unleashed comes out... I would never try to buy one because of how much they would go for, but they certainly are fun to look at if only over the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back