Pixel arts and sprites, post your work

Status
Not open for further replies.

spriter12

i have'nt seen many sprites around here besides character sprites, i and a thought came to mind : why dont people just sprite for fun, and why arent there normal 2d sonic sprites? Well im here to fix this by posting some of my work even some un-finnished work. Sooo have fun with it :D
aand oh sprite movies would be cool also.

just some random things the metalic blue coloured hedgey is my char steel the hedgehog.
sonicpixelstuffsgg3.png

and now for my two sprite movies \(^^)/
booyahhfw3.gif

and my second
loadingzx7.gif

I've got an old Sonic Sprite Comic. I'm ashamed of it, since it uses my old fan character.

*slaps self multiple times* Dammit, I hate knowing I used to be a fanboy.

siks1cd.png

Yes, I know there are still some gloves to fix, but meh :P

EDIT: oops, it was normal character sprites >_> Anyways, some of those sprites were taken from a hack I made (including the normal running ones) :P

Good answer :P Anyways, it's about custom sprites, not about hacking >_> I just said some of the sprites I posted were taken from a hack I made

Bah, it's just that my character happens to be a recolor except for the gloves :P Whenever I can I'll put up that ZIP full of Dark Warrior sprites. Not easy, because Dark Warrior has wings, a sword and several new moves, so it isn't just a Knuckles recolor.

EDIT:

Tiles for a zone called Green Forest: http://srb2town.sepwich.com/junk/grnforst_dat.7z

Concept for Congles (and old character of mine I made like when I was 8 :P this time she has grown up, like her bro):
CONGLES.png

XD man for a second here i though i was the only one who sprted for fun. but can any one tell me of any good hacing progs? im tring to make one but i cant find a good enough one

>.< I'd post something I drew a while back...one problem...It's a photo and it'll take up at least half a page.

Hold on! Didn't I make a topic like this earlier this year? It's only a few topics below your's, Spriter12.

Oh well... the non-SRB2 artwork here is great.

Well, heres a one i did a while back...
speedy_spritesheetbeta.jpg

Oh Yeah, credit if used, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back