Dreams and storys...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got quite a few dreams to post, so I'll separate them in quotes.

I was at my moderately altered school in my moderately non-existant Spanish room next to the cafeteria when they tell us over the intercom to evacuate. We ran like hell out the front of the school (screw regular school evacuation plans, I'm outta here!). On the way out, someone said "The world was ending." and that there was "nothing we could do except run and hope 'it' [didn't] find us." As we were leaving the cafeteria, things grew extremely hot and the air even grew orange in hue. We went out front and regrouped with a few teachers and students not far away.

At this point, we hid in a set of cabins where I said "**** this, I'm takin' a nap." and layed down on a bunk bed, where I actually had a lucid dream in a dream and talked to a bunch of girls that were hitting on my in my sleep while in said lucid dream. Unfortunately, I woke up from the dream (while still in the dream of course), the girls stopped talking as soon as I woke up. :( Afterwards, a teacher came in and took us all to the lake to get a boat.

When we got to the lake, it grew dark around us and the air grew thick to where you could be in a refrigerator and still sweat buckets. We started crossing the lake to a boat until a teacher stopped and announced that the boat was broken, before breaking down in tears and screaming. (Nice job breaking it, hero.)

Then, sorta like the ending cinematics to L4D's campaigns, I could see the school far away as if I was flying. A storm started to pick up and actually destroyed the school and killed everyone that was still in it. At this point, I woke up and had a bit of trouble getting to sleep. :(
The next dream was a bit more disturbing and actually kept me up all night, so if you're easily scared, I would steer clear.

I was at a stair case at my old school. I got to the second floor when I heard a group of people come up, but they weren't exactly being themselves at this point. One of them, one of my good friends, kept yelling "four!" and another of my friends yelled back "No!" every time, foaming more and more from the mouth each time, until he dropped dead right in front of me. The other one just slumped on the rail and fell off below, just like the other one.

At this point, my other friend came up to me and started yelling stuff about "wanting [his] blood back" and just attacking things until he looked at me and dropped dead just like the others. It was at this point I stood there in awe until I went limp and woke up.

What got me so much in this one was how my friends were literally dropping dead right in front of me from some disease or something, until it finally took its toll on me and I woke up. I was up all night after this dream.
I was on the playground with my friends like I always was, just playing tag or block. Then, one of them yells out something along the lines of "One two four, I thumb!" which honestly made me WTF, because that was incredibly out of character for him to just randomly yell something out like that. I questioned him about it and he just replied (with "grammer" used to best describe how he said) "ohyeahtheresanukeheadingforthebasketballcourtslook". I froze and looked, and there was actually a jughead (moving at about the speed as a rocket in TF2 from the normal launcher) heading to the court. I was spazzing out over it while my friends just sat there laughing. When it finally (after, like, 10 minutes) hit the ground, everything went white and I felt the blast destroying the playground set beneath my feet and me flying off into the distance...

...until I woke up in my school in a room that doesn't even exist. How I didn't realize I was dreaming, I have no clue. Anyways, I came to the conclusion that the nuke made a sort of "reset" and that the nuke had never hit. Of course, this was until someone pointed out "there's a man with an uzi sniping at us from behind that pole.", when I stopped thinking about the nuke and ducked under a table. Using the slingshot I magically found in my pocket with the, erm, ballistic gravy grenades I pulled out of my pocket, I flung them at him until I finally hit him. The man fell back and died (must've been allergic or something) and everyone came out and cheered for m-- and abruptly went on with their lives.
In this dream, I was with the survivors from L4D and we were going to a house which we were searching for supplies to fix a car or a helicopter or something. Surprisingly, they weren't acting like total bots and were actually making logical sense in the dream. Zoey made it clear "Don't shoot the twin zombies, it'll burn the whole house down (they had petrol strapped on their backs), and don't close the doors, they'll lock once they're closed."

We went through looking for gas and supplies, which went well, until I suggested "I'm gonna look in the basement; Francis, keep an eye out for me and listen in case I need help.", in which he replied "Sure thing, kid.". So, I walked over to the stairs (while he walked into the kitchen looking for food), and here comes two zombies, pitch black in the face like they were charred, lunging up at me at at least 20mph. Just as I was about to scream for Francis to come and help, one of them had pinned me to the floor by the throat until I suffocated and woke up.
Last dream I'm gonna post for now.
I had been sent to pick something up on my bike from the park, so I headed that way with no complaints. Upon arrival, my parents and sisters somehow magically teleported there, and the next thing I new, my bike vanished when I wasn't looking, so we had to walk back. The sky was calm until we reached a small building, when my sister and mother decided to run ahead just as it grew foggy so thick that you could not see being 3 feet in front of you and there were little white things about the size of baseballs falling from the sky everywhere, making it even harder to see. I remember running in and realizing that I left dad, but upon checking, he appeared to have disappeared in the "storm". At this point, I woke up and wtf'd myself back to sleep.

I would appear to have strange dreams, yes.

I can't believe this thread I made from half a decade ago is still being dragged up. :D Damn, I couldn't even spell 'stories' right, I must've been mostly asleep. XD Speaking of which~ Last night I dreamt I was playing Team Fortress 2 and they had a new character select screen and if you scroll down there was four new classes. The last of which being a large female Heavy named Painis Envy. CANNOT UNSEE! T_T

I can't believe this thread I made from half a decade ago is still being dragged up. :D Damn, I couldn't even spell 'stories' right, I must've been mostly asleep. XD Speaking of which~ Last night I dreamt I was playing Team Fortress 2 and they had a new character select screen and if you scroll down there was four new classes. The last of which being a large female Heavy named Painis Envy. CANNOT UNSEE! T_T

4 new classes in team fortress 2? must've been a mod or something, was one of them saxton hale? also if you remember what they look like, post the pictures of what the 4 look like.

Also, story I made up, there was once an obvious villain. one day, he got killed by a car accident then sent to the darkness for disinigrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back