• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

jet the hawk (100% custom)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, no. Maybe you should stop trying to make characters and maybe decide to make levels instead; as drawing isn't your thing.

Long story short: They don't look SRB2-ish.

I heard you say earlier that you were better at drawing than spriting. Maybe you should consider drawing the character on paper first, then modeling your sprite after the paper drawing.

Despite what others may think, you should continue pursuing the spriting business. The only way you can get any better is to keep trying at it. However, you are not ready to try to release sprites for actual use yet, so you might consider heading over to Editing Help for some sprite advice.

While I think you should continue spriting, though, I must add that you should probably keep most of your spriting offline, more as practice than for actual release, until your sprites better match the SRB2 style.

Honestly, no. Maybe you should stop trying to make characters and maybe decide to make levels instead; as drawing isn't your thing.

Long story short: They don't look SRB2-ish.

About levels,look in suggestions and help and goto my topic i think it should explain everything

I heard you say earlier that you were better at drawing than spriting. Maybe you should consider drawing the character on paper first, then modeling your sprite after the paper drawing.

Despite what others may think, you should continue pursuing the spriting business. The only way you can get any better is to keep trying at it. However, you are not ready to try to release sprites for actual use yet, so you might consider heading over to Editing Help for some sprite advice.

Well i can draw better on paper too but....i dont have scanner so i cant add my paper drawings to computer.

Last edited:
Take this as constuctive crictism.
1. Those are not the right shoes.
2. It looks wierd.
3. It looks like a hedgehog with a beak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back