Family Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiruba

Does anyone else watch this hilarious show that comes on fox and TBS? Anyway it's about 6 family members and the hilarious stuff that happens in thier life. Peter-the father, Lois-his wife, Meg-the hated daughter, Chris-Peter's son who's an idiot, Stewie-the evil baby who wants to rule the world and kill lois, and brian who is the family dog who talks and the only one who has good sense.

I don't think you had to introduce all the characters, seeing as almost everyone knows about family guy. At least that's my bet.
Anyway, I watch it from time to time. It's pretty hilarious at times if not sometimes having a little too much sexual references. The chicken fights are especially my favorite.

Chicken fights are awesome. When are they going to make the 5th one though? (5th because 3 and 4 happened in the same episode even though 4 was a bit short)

I used to watch it when it was being aired on TV here. Maybe it still is, but I don't have cable :P

It comes on cable and normal TV. So it doesn't really matter wiether you have cable or not Sik.

I like almost all the new episodes of family guy. I don't like the old ones though because the animation isn't even correct. And those little clips too are hilarious too. And why is Bonnie always pregnant?

Ok then Sik, that resolves that problem. I'm also watching family guy right now. The episode where death stays with the griffins.

Hmmm. It's actually funny that bonnie is always pregnant, almost to funny. But in some episodes she has a son but is still pregnant.

MADFamilyGuy.jpg

SparkTheHedgehog said:
Hmmm. It's actually funny that bonnie is always pregnant, almost to funny. But in some episodes she has a son but is still pregnant.
Because he was born before she got pregnant? That's my theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back