What sort of person are YOU?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monster Iestyn said:
I'm usually quiet and calm, but I'm easily irritated/annoyed when any silliness that goes on goes too far for me to bear. I'm quite friendly, but also lonely and a bit left out. I'm nearly always sensible, intelligent, but sometimes not very confident at some things... I'm dying of boredom, and I wish I can get more attention through what I'm like and who I am other than through what I draw for once... I also have a very good imagination, but I'm not the best at making it all real in any way...

Funny, that pretty much describes me too.

Only thing is that I don't draw.

Monster Iestyn said:
I'm easily irritated/annoyed when any silliness that goes on goes too far for me to bear.

Perfect, I'm an a annoying person and I love to annoy others. I'm just the right person for you

1) I have no life, I just play games
2) I'm annoying
3) I'm friendly
4) I don't like to wait for stuff
5) I eat alot
6) lazy
7) calm

Monster Iestyn said:
Flame_the_hedgehog said:
While I do talk with several friends of mine, I don't talk to them alot. On top of that, I can't really speak clearly to them. I also have an addiction to my computer and find myself rather bored on the days I'm not in school.

Suprisingly, you're describing me. But with me, I just can't explain things so well, rather than not being able to speak to my friends clearly - but I don't have many friends anyway...

super said:
...I am a bit shy, especaly near women...I dont like fighting...

That's me, again!

*raises hand and waves* Yeah. That'll be me too.

Well... I'm a guy who puts others ahead of himself, and that usually gets me in trouble. I care about my friends and will help them with whatever they need. In school, I'm the kid that is in the class that people only know his name because he does his work and pays attention (otherwise known as a nerd -.-). I like to be funny sometimes but only with my friends. I am a very shy and quiet person in school and in public. Making friends is tough for me in real life because I don't know who I can trust very well in my school of back-stabbers : /. On SRB2, I try to make as many friends as possible. If you haven't hurt me or a friend, then you are considered a friend of mine.

EDIT: I took the personalDNA test. It seems pretty accurate. http://www.personaldna.com/report.php?k=KsFySPJkrYKDVOY-CE-CDDAA-e0bb&u=042b55c64e04

flyer3f said:
Making friends is tough for me in real life because I don't know who I can trust very well in my school of back-stabbers : /. On SRB2, I try to make as many friends as possible.

Join the club...I cant trust anyone anymore...*glears around*

well...i'm a normal boy of 14 years old but I dont have so much friend.Other pick on me all day but I dont care:the lame is who think your lame!:p.I'm not SUPER intelligent but i'm not stupide,I'm more funny than intelligent:thats sure!my little brother are very anoying and they do get me in trouble.on srb2 i'm a normal player but other reject me all time so i cant play online.I dont like big amont of poeple in the same place.im quiet shy but when someone come to pick on me i dont let im do!

thats all!

(sorry for my bad english but i speak french most of my time:school,home and with friend)

Gah, this list will be a mess. Here goes.

Crazy, hyper, whatever you want to call it
Game-loving
Music-loving
SPCA supporter
Medium eater (less than most people, but put asian food in front of me...)
Not to brag, but intelligent
Recent horror addict (Alien vs. Predator Requiem got me into it (don't watch it, young ones))
Australaisian (no, not Australian, Australaisian)
Electronics-loving
Easily bored
Relatively easily amused
Can't be stuffed following fashion

There. Weird mix.

I'll Begin said:
-A bit shy, yet social;
-comedic;
-cynical;
-satirical;
-an academic person;
-indifferent most of the time;
-speak in the same way I write;
-silly;
-hardworking;
-procrastinator;
-open-minded;
-leadership abilities;
-imaginative;
-innovative;
-inventive;
-amiable;
-unique;
-exploration;
-zealous;
-have fun doing and being it all.

Hey! You stole the words directly from my mouth!

Triangle Trumper said:
I'll Begin said:
-A bit shy, yet social;
-comedic;
-cynical;
-satirical;
-an academic person;
-indifferent most of the time;
-speak in the same way I write;
-silly;
-hardworking;
-procrastinator;
-open-minded;
-leadership abilities;
-imaginative;
-innovative;
-inventive;
-amiable;
-unique;
-exploration;
-zealous;
-have fun doing and being it all.

Hey! You stole the words directly from my mouth!
http://ssntails.sepwich.com/mb/viewtopic.php?p=231806#231806

I'm not I'll Begin.

Chaos Knux said:
Allow me to answer this QUESTIONNAIRE with a group of pix.

http://www.eonlightvalley.com/pquiz.php

Interesting site...I'll keep this in my favorites for later...could help out.

As for me...well, I'd have to be able to trust people before I can tell them about myself. But most of the time, people just make assumptions by my actions. I just have to say, I'm a totally different person compared to how I act. It's my way of not showing my weaknesses. All I can say, I enjoy writing and expressing my wild imagination.

armonte the hedgehog said:
flyer3f said:
gab-4-ever said:
on srb2 i'm a normal player but other reject me all time so i cant play online.
Everyones welcome in my server, so you can come to it if ya want ^^, except Armonte.
Fixed.
Fixed
Yeah I forgot to add that armonte can't because every time he joins a flame war starts -.-'

Well, I actually pay attention in class, and my locker is cleaner than my room, so I'm somewhat a nerd. I also memorized the 60th digit of Pi :3
At home, I'm a hermit: I go into my room, and never come out (except for food).
Back at school, I too, am sort of a perfectionist. In my opinion, everything has to go by the way you're told to do it. I made the honor roll every time. I also hate the jocks in my school. I'm also awkward around girls, especially if they're actually kind to me. Everywhere, I get pissed off easily.

My type of person is.

.Shy, but ok once I get to know someone.
.Calm, but making me angry does make me fire headed (rarely happens)
.Big Hearted
.Witty
.Sarcastic
.Like to have a laugh
.Intelligent
.Learn at my own pace
.Can be serious on some things
.Honest on most things
.Hardworking
.Adventurous
.Sly
.Ambitous
.Can get on with someone well most of the time.

Im kinda short-tempered, a real hothead.
But i am calm at some times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back