First Revolution screens (no joke)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexmonk0

http://www.joystiq.com/2006/04/07/red-steel-first-revolution-screens-revealed/

FTW :D

Yeah, IGN have only recently released what appears to be the Revolution's specs, as you can probably guess, people quickly dismissed it as "underpowered" and "Not much better than the original Xbox". On paper, that may be true, the specs themselves don't look that impressive, but hell, those screens look the sex (just as good as anything on the 360 at the moment IMO).

Looking at it from a non-technical standpoint, the game itself doesn't sound too shabby either, and makes good use of the Revmote, heck, you can hold the gun anyway you want and the game will mirror it onscreen (because everyone knows holding your gun sideways looks infinitely cooler :wink: ). But yeah, its got the original concept and has just proven that its got the graphical horsepower to hold its own against the 360, the Revolution should turn out to be an awesome console (+ online Smash Bros, can't get any better than that :wink: ).

Ofcourse, as you can probably guess,there are already Sony/Microsoft fanboys spouting crap "OMG PRE RENDER FAKE!11LOL", heck, I've even seen one who convinced the Revolution doesn't exsist and is all one big hoax :roll: .

Hahaha, those crazy fanboys :roll:

It looks so awesome on so little power because all of the walls are just flat polygons with textures pasted on them.

Personally, I don't think it looks that great. But that's just me.

Still gonna get the Revolution anyways. XP

SSNTails said:
It looks so awesome on so little power because all of the walls are just flat polygons with textures pasted on them.

Don't forget bump-maps and parallax-maps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back