Shadow - never turn back????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roboashura said:
Actually, Sonic never made it to the atmosphere. He Chaos Controlled when he was sent down, and as SS, he didn't get that far.

I was refering to the numerous times he survived it in Sonic 2/3/Advance series :wink: .

1: Shadow apeared
2: Shadow fell to earth
3: A robot found him nearly dead
4: Shadow was put a capsule to restore
5: Rouge took Shadow out too quickly, cause Shadows memory wasn't restored yet
6: Shadow goes on a little world trip with Rouge and omega
7: Shadow wanted to find out the truth about his past
8: Shadow finds out his past, and kills Black/devil doom
9: Shadow decided not care about his past anymore and leave it behind him.
10: Shadow parttakes as character in Sonic Riders
11: Sonic introduces Shadow to beer
12: Shadow drinks too much, and dies once again.

Mystic said:
Shadow died at the end of Sonic Adventure 2. The End!

Er we can pretend Heros didnt have shadow but Shadow the hedegehog woulde have to have Shadow.

Oh and Shadow is my favourite charater no one can change that.

Well come on he isnt at leeast the wrost charater.Look at the new charater sega have come up with
for riders are bad that stupid flawk named Jet shoulde sufer a loney death.

fools!! Turin The Tunric is the one who died in SA2/b. if you look closly during the cutscences after they arrive on the island he has a blue tint to him. this is turin. turin was ressureccted by shadow in between heroes and the shadow game and appered in 2p mode as orange shadow.

</mindlessnoobconsipacrcythory>

Alexmonk0 said:
Roboashura said:
Actually, Sonic never made it to the atmosphere. He Chaos Controlled when he was sent down, and as SS, he didn't get that far.

I was refering to the numerous times he survived it in Sonic 2/3/Advance series :wink: .

Remeber, tails usually catches with the Tornado Sonic when he falls to earth. Shadow died because he was anti-social, and no one wanted to catch him...Well that's MY theory at least.

Shadow didn't die in SA2B!

If you wait 10 minutes into the last boss, Eggman will say something about saving Shadow with one of his robots!

SHADOW PWNS TOO MUCH TO DIE!

Bouncey said:
Look at the new charater sega have come up with
for riders are bad that stupid flawk named Jet shoulde sufer a loney death.
Those are temporary characters, like Shadow was supposed to be.

I don't like shadow. My opinion states he ruined the sonic series. He was good in sonic adventure 2 I guess, but they should'nt have made him come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back