Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a topic on this. Please use the search feature, and post in the correct boards next time, thank you.

No, because I shouldn't have to dig through topics for something I don't want, when you're just as capable.

And if while you are searching, and you come across Kaos the Hedgehog, you might as well not bother to PM him, because that's my old name.

jimbosop said:
I have won as I have the last post
just because you have the last post didn't mean you won the topic XD

it's hard to explain...
basicly he just made the best arguement...
i think?

all you did was make yourself look like an idiot by saying that...

Wow, long post o.o

Where have you been, BrianV? Its been out for months...

I have a copy of it I kinda got working for 1.09.2...But i dun wanna post it :P

Some people seem to like 1.08 because of its compatability with certain mods like SPMoves and SASRB2. It also has some multiplayer levels that had gotten removed or replaced in 1.09.

That was an altogether stupid post. First, getting the last post doesn't make you win anything. Second, it's nearly impossible to get the last post, unless you're a mod or admin. Third, I don't know why you assumed you had the last post. syaing something like that will obviously make people reply. x_x

And fourth, the guy got pwned by Dark Warrior. He lost an argument big time. It was a rather silly thing for him to fight back with such a weak counter-"argument".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back