• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

**UPDATED SCREENS** The Forest Sector Match Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some guy named Twitter flammed it an one of the Admins deleted it. So I need that replay deleted

Re: To all Code Lyoko Fans! The Forest Sector

sonic260 said:
I tried doing that but for some reason, when I try putting an FOF on top of another FOF, I get glitches and pieces of the sector disappear. I don't know how to fix that
Well, what I try doing is copying the sector that has the FOF, changing the sector tag to one that's unused, and edit the FOF settings so that the bottom is at the same level of the top of the FOF I want to place it on. The top of the top FOF can be anything. XP

Not bad so far. I'm a fan of the show, so I hope to see the fruits of your labor. I'm not sure what to point out that hasn't already been said, but it's still a great start. Hopefully soon the characters themselves will be created.

It's awesome... *falls in...* *stabs self* Not THAT awesome, keep up the excellent work. Lyoko 4TW!

Also, heres an image for comparison.
76.jpg

I really didn't work on it yesterday because I was playing Flyff all day :D. I'll work on it some today before my mom gets home

EDIT: -.-' I really hate MoonScope right now. They make 98 (I think) episodes of that show and they didn't bother to leave any music!

Chaos Knux said:
76.jpg

Here's my atemps on a base wall texture for the tower:
tower1.jpg

I based it off the yellow of the tower in CK's post. I know it's sucky and simple, but blame SRB2 for having a pallet. :P

EDIT: wtf happened to the image code? ._. (oh and even though it's a jpg it is so simple that there is no jpg dust :P)

Hyper Shadic X said:
Chaos Knux said:
76.jpg

Here's my atemps on a base wall texture for the tower:
tower1.jpg

I based it off the yellow of the tower in CK's post. I know it's sucky and simple, but blame SRB2 for having a pallet. :P

EDIT: wtf happened to the image code? ._. (oh and even though it's a jpg it is so simple that there is no jpg dust :P)
Did you notice the ?t=1226165317 at the end? Just remove that.

2 things to say:

1) It'd be way cool if you'd put the "Vs William" music for this map
2) If this was entered in the contest, It'd have my vote for sure.

So when do we get to test?

Nathan Speed said:
MY EYES!! OWWWWWWWWWWWW!!

Dude! Yellow and green DO NOT WORK WELL TOGETHER!
Sorry but you'll have to deal with that :/

Angelus_the_echidna said:
It'd be way cool if you'd put the "Vs William" music for this map
I've given up trying to find Code Lyoko music. It's impossible to find any Lyko music besides the shows theme. Unless you know where to find some?

Angelus_the_echidna said:
If this was entered in the contest, It'd have my vote for sure.
Thanks but I don't think I'm ready for that yet XD

2 things, 1 make a custom toned down yellow texture aka one the the whiter yellows, 2 add a whiteish yellow fog over the whole map. That'll fix the yellow.

Definitely better now, but there's still a few problems:
The clashing yellow walls (Probably can't be helped at the moment, but still worth noting.)
The Digital Sea is all wrong (It seemed to me like it was regular water, not swamp water.)
The graphics themselves are a bit off (That can hopefully be taken care of during the touch-up phase, when the map itself is done.)

Other than that, I'm loving this map so far. Keep it up!

The "Digital Sea" wasn't much of a sea at all, it was more of a big fog covering a pit.

Zion Crayson said:
The Digital Sea is all wrong (It seemed to me like it was regular water, not swamp water.)
Blame Srb2's textures :/ I'm just improvising a lot of stuff. Finding textures for digital sea can become a problem in the Desert Sector

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back