• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

(New cutscenes with voice still in making) NEW VID! boss

Would you like captions or not captions?

• Yes i would like voice

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO i like the old boring captions

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to make cutsenses for srb2, so it has more of a plot when you go threw the levels. Sonic will talk to Knuckles and Tails so you will hear them talking as well. Ive made up a preview for you on Youtube, so you can know an example how the voices are going to sound like. (note the drawing style is like srb2 sorta) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7a12I8pcUQ

Help wanted for Tails voice

New video when you go fight the boss. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm7jEuDZDxs

The Sonic voice is pretty close to the current. You even got the nasally-ness right. Knuckles's voice is fine too, but Tails's is inaudible. Also, you'd have to draw several cutscenes, but other than that, I can see this going places.

Segmint said:
. Also, you'd have to draw several cutscenes, .

I know how many cutscenes, and how long it will take to make them.it took me ten minutes to draw all three of them.

Edit: I will redo the video so you can hear knuckles and tails also.

Re: (I'm back) (New cutsenses with voice still in making)

sonicthehedgehog/gsonic said:
I'm going to make cutsenses for srb2, so it has more of a plot when you go threw the levels. Sonic will talk to Knuckles and Tails so you will hear them talking as well. Ive made up a preview for you on Youtube, so you can know an example how the voices are going to sound like. (note the drawing style is like srb2 sorta) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7a12I8pcUQ

Help wanted for Tails voice
Hold up..... Didn't you bounce from SRB2?

ya he did say he stopped doing all his wads and quit srb2, but any way sounds good. Tails voice will be very hard yo do.

epsilon said:
ya he did say he stopped doing all his wads and quit srb2, but any way sounds good. Tails voice will be very hard yo do.

Very true about tails voice, his voice in the video sounded like he just got kicked in the balls.

GCFreak said:
Well, these voices suck. It's an idea of course, but these voices are very bad. :P

Sonics voice is close as anyone can get to the real one knuckles is ok but Tails, god help with tails if anyone can help please pm me.

edit: also i came back because of the reason i left long story period.

o rly?

I fail to see how videogames in general have a point

Ne'way, I think Pepe's right, I would rather have captions then some wierd voices that sorta sound like the characters

I hate captions, its so boring, you people should learn not to judge a book by its cover. look Ill make one with captions and with out captions then tell me how it is. Note( the youtube video I didnt know what to say so when the real ones come out they will sound better) At least this is a bit different then other cutscenes from the past.

We're not judging a book by it's cover. We're judging what the book is providing, which is apparently a video of some crappy voices and some quite decent art. We like the art. We hate the voices.

My sonic voice is one of the best fan sonic voices, but I agree with knuckles and tails but hey if you want caption go ahead and get the caption all up to you. Ps. every sonic fan voice I herd sound nothing like them.

Cmon, I make a better Tails voice and Sonic voice, and a great Metal voice. Knux for me is grouchy, but still better then yours.
Yours is no where NEAR the best. Just the best you think. And it seems you think you're the best at everything, save Tails.

sonicthehedgehog/gsonic said:
My sonic voice is one of the best fan sonic voices, but I agree with knuckles and tails but hey if you want caption go ahead and get the caption all up to you. Ps. every sonic fan voice I herd sound nothing like them.
*CoughcoughDARKSPEEDSCoughCough*
Man my voice is changing very quick for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back