Crawla.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.

protojo

It's a wad of the lil blue baddies:
http://srpgp.supersanctuary.com/ffh/download.php?file=323bf64ea670f610c08fde6616a68b47
srb20000cf4.png

Standing around
srb20001vm3.png

Jumping
srb20002jg1.png

Superform

aw, i was going to do a badnik Character, but i guess you beat me too it, i might do a jetty gunner then

Actually, I know what will go perfect in combination with this wad...

I have the wad, but not telling you the file name :P
(HINT: its in JTE's Wad archive)

Is it sonic characters as enemy's? or a character boss? OR NONE?

I couldn't remember what they were called but I got badnic from somewhere, so I called it a badnic.

A Badnik is an old fan-name for eggbots (Which is a fan-name for Eggman's robots)

Anyways, looks like a fairly simple WAD, too simple for me to want to download it, sorry.

Draykon said:
A Badnik is an old fan-name for eggbots (Which is a fan-name for Eggman's robots)

Anyways, looks like a fairly simple WAD, too simple for me to want to download it, sorry.

Naw.., I'm pretty sure that's what the instruction manuals called them.

Fan-name? Didn't they use the name Badnik in the show or something? Or maybe the manual..?

I'm sure they used the "badnik" name in the Sonic 3 manual. They had this section which described the different badniks in the game. They gave them names, too.

From Wikipedia,

"A Badnik is a term for an enemy robot in the early North American and European localizations of the Sonic the Hedgehog video games."

"Note: Starting with Sonic Adventure, the term "Badnik" fell out of use. In Sonic Adventure and all the subsequent games the robots are only referred to as "Eggman's robots". They will still be included in this article."

Dash the Hedgehog said:
The little blue baddies are called Crawla's. OK.
You happy now? I changed the names and everything to crawla, just for those fussy people. Ignore where it says badnic on the screenshots.

Super mystic sonic said:
Flame_the_hedgehog said:
Actually, I know what will go perfect in combination with this wad...

I have the wad, but not telling you the file name :P
(HINT: its in JTE's Wad archive)

SP-moves eggman?

No, It was a wad file that replaced the sprites of the actual Crawla enemies, and Jetty-Syns

Clonewars? i really want trhat, is that in JTE's archive thing? if so, were can i get/find that/it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back