• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

-insert outdated bullcrap here-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikel

No longer active
Nothing to see here, folks. Let's move on with our lives now and forget about it.

Last edited:
Haven't looked at it, probably won't, the screenshots speak 3,000 words (After all, a picture is worth 1,000 by itself) and I don't like what they're saying.

Umm, you have a ton of each type of the special rings all packed into one small area of the map. That's not going to work out too well.

FuriousFox said:
Umm, you have a ton of each type of the special rings all packed into one small area of the map. That's not going to work out too well.

Oh yeah i will fix that in version 4

Edit: Mystic i summited it to archives

Furious Fox said:

I have to agree. I've actually taken time to play it. But I have only one thing to say: Hall Of Mirrors much?

What the crap is this? It messes up my camera settings by turning analog control on at the start, so I have to turn it off again to get mouselook working.

thumbs_down.gif

You know, I don't see how you can call that a river. I see two ponds. How does that make a river? And what's with the goo waterfall extending onto the grass?

give the guy a break, i for one commend him for even making a wad, good job.

I agree. This is not bad for a first attempt.

You should see what MY first wad was. Wait... Now that I think about it, no you shouldn't.

If you sort out the level by extending it a bit and even better... spread the items out a bit more, it can be better. Right now i'd call it the pools of light zone more than the shining river. it's good for a first attempt., although i nearly fell asleep from listening to the music.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back