Sonic Dumbventure - Volume 1: Donkey Kracken's Disasterous Quest[sic] Unfixed Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must say, was skeptical when just looking at the name of the wad (I mean come on, you called it a dumbventure!), but after actually playing it, i must say, best SRB2 2.0 level mod I have ever played (I personally like EggmanWay 5 on 1.09.4a better). Great level, nonsensical, yet hilarious lines (especially Donkey Kracken's threat in the intro and one liner), and it had a reference to one of the most horrible looking characters to show their face on this game. If this were to be continued, D00D64, you'll have me downloading as soon as I find out.
Overall Rating IMAO: 15/10 (Yeah, I went there)

Okay everybody, TODAY IS THE DAY YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR

TWwXz88.png

ITS FINALLY CANCELED

After years of not doing anything, I decided that this will never be fixed, and have went into the past and canceled it. It is now canceled and was not released, nope. I bet trying to run the wad now will just cause a time paradox to ensue, so I do not recommend it.

BUT DONT CRY FOR ME, ESARBIANS!

For by canceling what I already finished, I have transformed the very fabric of time itself to pursue a new goal of creating a bran new story, focusing on what is perhaps THE GREATEST HERO OF OUR GENERATION

cMYKM.png

SHADINTOSH, THE RIDE

You join Shadintosh, on his RIDE for REVENGENANENANENCE against the EVIL FORCES of...

ZmIx5.png

WIZPIGERAFFE, THE LANKY

The INCREDIBLY HEINOUS ANUS that took over NEO GREENFLOWEROPOLIS, stolen millions of SMALL CHILDREN, AND THEIR BRAINS, and has killed his BELOVED SISTER IN LAW...

3C5FG.png

SCOOTATAILS, THE BUTTER

Who never really did anything but she's dead so you don't really have to care!

On this quest, he is joined by Sonic, Cream, Crawla Honcho, Luigi, and half of the New York Yankees as he takes on the 12 Days of Christmas and hends his hand in the rebellion against The Vampiric Confederate States! But I'm sure you are TOTALLY SUPER HYPED by all of this information, so HERE ARE SOME SCREENSHOTS TOTALLY TAKEN FROM THE MOD

qOYpqkV.png

qKb4SDz.png

7FjrOEz.png

aA4wK6k.png

sZca1.png

ujocyta.png

kkKSD.png

L9zu4.png

0Hrx2.png

3tkuN.png

As you can see, the gameplay is so varied even the screenshots are totally different, as it CHANGES ENTIRE ENGINES TO CREATE A COMPLETELY NEW EXPERIENCE NEVER BEFORE SEEN! That's just how dedicated to my craft I am.

Naturally, as extensive as this project is, it is still in development to this day, at a staggering 38 seconds of work a month dedicated to the project! It should finally be complete in the year 2068x4! I know your crotches are TINGLING with EXCITEMENT, but good things come to those who wait! In the meantime... I dunno, go sit around Spacewalk or something. But for now, this has been D00D64-X of the FUTURE PAST OF THE PRESENT!

Last edited:
Have no fear Dumbventure fans, because Simsmagic has you covered. I'm here today to announce my latest mod for SRB2, Awesome's Greatventure: Donkey Kracken Has a Tea Party and You're Not Invited: Part 1 of 64. It is comprised of 60 hours of gameplay, 7 new characters, and approximately 80% stolen content! Wow! Amazing!

TTBANNER.png

srb20006.png

Unreadable Title Screens!

srb20001.png

Disco intro room!

srb20007.png

DRM!

And a new, real life trailer written and filmed with a $60 million budget.
Extravaganza!

Unfortunately, due to the many costs in production, I will be forced to charge a fee for this rather than give it out for free. But it's okay, you can pre-order Awesome's Greatventure now for the low price of $149.99!
Pre-Order Today!

Last edited:
A few days ago I was going to suggest a Sonic 3 like lockon of this and the, unrelated-to-SRB2, Cape Cod for the perfect mod. But now I'm investing my stock money somewhere else now that its cancelled.

A few days ago I was going to suggest a Sonic 3 like lockon of this and the, unrelated-to-SRB2, Cape Cod for the perfect mod. But now I'm investing my stock money somewhere else now that its cancelled.
Aw, now where will I get my daily dose of unreadable colored text, unmoving sprite comic images and technicolor mammals being bagged at a potato chip factory?

Well, I am sorry to say that the canceling was... canceled. I've been on the run ever since meddling with the time string beans, and at last, The Time Cops caught up with me, and if I ever want to see my Not Wife, Not Daughter and Not Elephant ever again, I have to surrender the cancelation of Dumbventure, returning time to what it once was at some point maybe I don't know.

BUT ONE DAY

SHADINTOSH THE RIDE WILL RIDE AGAIN

cMYKM.png

I swear it on the grave of my left nipple.​

MUCH LOVE, D00D64 of the Possibly Yesterday's Tomorrow.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back